Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion

This is a discussion on Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Daughter sets up dad in armed home invasion

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Set up or:

Because you have stolen from Mr.Soze, Mr Finster. All of you. That you did not know you stole from him is the only reason you are still alive. He feels you owe him. You will repay your debt.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Sickening, but far from the first time in history. Wonder how the little darling would have felt if dad had been prepared and her boyfriend caught a handful of hollowpoints in the chest.
    8th ID and goldshellback like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Family problems probably exacerbated by drugs. You're known by the company you keep. I learned that years ago, the hard way.
    9mmspecial and beararms like this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Spare the rod; spoil the child. Here's one that needed a trip behind the woodshed.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Drugs were the first thought I had, too. Especially after seeing the daughter's mug shot.

Dad is in need of some good advice, which would include "stop describing in detail all of your firearms and where they are in your home during televised interviews".
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHB View Post
    Drugs were the first thought I had, too. Especially after seeing the daughter's mug shot.

Dad is in need of some good advice, which would include "stop describing in detail all of your firearms and where they are in your home during televised interviews".
    The really dumb thing is, I bet he purchased most of those AFTER this happened to him.

Even Shakespeare wrote of underhanded, selfish, unappreciative, felonious children. And so can EXACTLY the same characteristics be equally applied to parents, siblings, cousins, pastors, cops, nuns & ice cream men. IMHO, character has little to do with genetics & much more with example. My prayer is that MY character, I can control no one else's, be openly displayed as an example of what works best to my kids & grandkids. Amen.
    Glhadiator likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Would be an Ex-Daughter,the last contact we would have is her as a defendant and my testimony in court.
    MrsHB likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Heard it said that family will do worse to you than total strangers.

I guess daughter is a real piece of work to get mixed up in something like this, and like someone else said, most likely drug related.

I really can't say (breaking multitudes of forum rules) of what I'd do if this were my child.
    Cleandean likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I'm betting he won't open the door so easily to someone the next time.... typical .... someone arming themselves "AFTER" they've been attacked.

An incident in the state has people debating cc, and the comments from the anti's are all about how paranoid gun owners are.
    They seem to think it's cute. But , once they are a victim... they sure change their mind quickly.

Too bad ... some victims end up dead and don't get a 2nd chance to reevaluate their decision.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

From the video "I got a Glock upstairs." The Glock should have been on his hip!!! Also, I didn't get in the video if the BG's came in by force or he opened the door. Quiet neighborhood--yeah, right. I live in a nice neighborhood too. I'm wearing a pistol now. And I have very quick access to 2 other weapons in different locations.
    JoJoGunn and Poseidon like this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

I guess that's one way to get "Daddy's" credit cards, huh?
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

We are confronted with a generation of young people with little or no conscience, whose mantra is "f_ck you and yours", and who think that when really bad things happen to other people, it's really funny.

They are populated by a) those that don't believe in a concept of right and wrong, or b) those that know there is such a thing as right and wrong, but don't give a damn.

A) defines an amoral belief system, and b) defines an immoral belief system. Either way, it's scary.

And when the you-know-what hits the fan, and our society collapses on itself (for whatever reason), we will be faced with roving hordes of these selfish, amoral/immoral, zero-conscience young people whose only real purpose in life is to gratify their every whim and desire, and follow after their heroes they watch and worship on YouTube, MTV and other sources of hedonistic pleasures.

They will be fully prepared to kill you and I and take our worldly possessions. We don't need to worry about zombies; real people will be much deadlier.

However, unlike this father, I'm not telling anyone where my guns are, and I guarantee, those that enter my home uninvited will regret it.
    Bigpoppa48 and Glhadiator like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimwitt View Post
    We are confronted with a generation of young people with little or no conscience, whose mantra is "f_ck you and yours", and who think that when really bad things happen to other people, it's really funny...
    When "we" are confronted with an "amoral/immoral generation", to whom does that responsibility belong? It's not like they were raised in some OTHER country & imported into the U.S. "They" are a reflection of..."us". You'll never stop anything by condemning it. Let's hear ideas on how to recover. Before long, these youngins' are IN CHARGE.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links