Bonnie and Clyde guns sell for $504,000

This is a discussion on Bonnie and Clyde guns sell for $504,000 within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bonnie and Clyde guns sell for $504,000 - U.S. News Just, wow......

Thread: Bonnie and Clyde guns sell for $504,000

Bonnie and Clyde guns sell for $504,000

2. Remove Ads

I'd love to have one of those BARs...
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

A piece of History.

These two killed innocent people trying to earn a living during the Depression. While human, its a bit hard for me not to regard them as the scum of the earth. I wonder if they would have been little more than a footnote in history were it not for Hollywood. Just thought that needed to said...
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    They were a pretty big footnote before the movie.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by Caertaker View Post
    These two killed innocent people trying to earn a living during the Depression. While human, its a bit hard for me not to regard them as the scum of the earth. I wonder if they would have been little more than a footnote in history were it not for Hollywood. Just thought that needed to said...
    Hollywood didn't make them famous. Newspapers, etc. at the times were full of articles, etc. about them. They were extremely well known and supported as well by the public at the time. One of the reasons they weren't caught, was their ability to hide and in people willingness to hide them.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    They were scum of the earth, but famous scum of the earth.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Links