news source has a permanent "Trayvon" section?

This is a discussion on news source has a permanent "Trayvon" section? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Looking at news links from another story I discovered that the Orlando Sentinal has a dedicated news section specifically for the "Trayvon Martin Case". I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldVet

Thread: news source has a permanent "Trayvon" section?

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar

news source has a permanent "Trayvon" section?

Looking at news links from another story I discovered that the Orlando Sentinal has a dedicated news section specifically for the "Trayvon Martin Case". I have not read any of the stories, so don't know what kind of slant they spin, just thought it odd to find a special section. Trayvon Martin case | Hearing scheduled on Trayvon's school records - OrlandoSentinel.com
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Anything to sell papers.
    RemMod597 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

The case is big in Florida, and the Orlando Sentinel is leans heavily toward the anti-gunner camp. They're betting the case will continue to draw "eyes" to the news and their website. In short: part marketing gimmick, and part sensible segregation of what's likely to be a tidal wave of coverage over the coming months.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Links