Hmmm: Printable gun wiki maker...

This is a discussion on Hmmm: Printable gun wiki maker... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...got his 3d printer repossessed... someone else posted about him elsewhere on DC a bit ago... this is a different story... HERE...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RKflorida
  • 1 Post By oakchas

Thread: Hmmm: Printable gun wiki maker...

...got his 3d printer repossessed... someone else posted about him elsewhere on DC a bit ago... this is a different story...

HERE
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Something tells me someone is going to buy this kid a printer and give it to him--no strings attached. Jeez, this is as stupid as kicking the little kids out of school for drawing a picture of a gun.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Cody has a basic character flaw that runs rampant through society. He can't keep his mouth shut. The printer was taken back "When the company got wind of what he was doing". Only one way they got wind of it. Cody had a big mouth and wanted attention. Catch the pose with the rifle and the book. A dweeb "libertarian" looking for attention. It seems nobody can STFU anymore. When the SHTF will these people be able to shut up long enough to keep themselves alive. Or will their web site bragging about how much they have stored in food/ammo/etc. get them killed? A nice web site with pictures of themselves that they think glorify themselves but really only identify them.
    msgt/ret likes this.

It's hard not to talk when you're trying to raise money for an internet project with an open license... And, that is a "newish" trend...

Sure, there have always been freeware and share ware and public domain programs... but they hope to get $$$ after they've created the product.... Now, you have folks trying to build worldwide collaborative projects on the web, and get some development money up front.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I don't think the printers have advance to the point where a functional and reliable firearm could be made entirely in a printer. The chamber would probably burst and the printing process does not leave a smooth surface for sliding/rotating contact. "Much ado about nothing", at this point. (BBUUUUuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrppp) 'Scuse me.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Sponsored Links