Homeowner stabbed in Scottsdale

This is a discussion on Homeowner stabbed in Scottsdale within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man confronted burglar who pulled knife. Sounds like homeowner will be okay despite being stabbed several times. He held onto the burglar until police arrived. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By archer51

Thread: Homeowner stabbed in Scottsdale

Man confronted burglar who pulled knife. Sounds like homeowner will be okay despite being stabbed several times. He held onto the burglar until police arrived.

Homeowner stabbed while grappling with intruder holds suspect for police | azfamily.com Phoenix

I'd have held him, too... At gunpoint...
    Don't bring your knife into my house, uninvited, and with ill intent. It will end badly for you.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Being a former TAVERN owner; break-ins , & BURGLARIES were too commonplace for me. HAIR stands up on my neck when I READ THIS STUFF.
    NRA member..... S&W mod. 58; Colt Gold Cup 1911 ( brite blued); 8 in Colt Python (nickle) ;/ SCAR 17s ( black); My ride... Jeep Grand Overland
    ..41 Magnum.........'cause shooting twice is silly.

scary stuff, that's why I've purchased two guns and keep them both loaded.

VIP Member
    Better scenario would have been: Intruder with knife, homeowner with 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot. No housing or feeding the bad guy. No medical bills for the homeowner and work for the local Carpet Masters cleaning service. Everyone wins.
    SpencerB likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links