Stupid:3 guys smoking pot, loaded .44, playing Russian Roulette..What can go wrong?

Stupid:3 guys smoking pot, loaded .44, playing Russian Roulette..What can go wrong?

This is a discussion on Stupid:3 guys smoking pot, loaded .44, playing Russian Roulette..What can go wrong? within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Stupid:3 guys smoking pot, drinking, a loaded .44, playing Russian Roulette..What can go wrong? Witnesses: Donnie McLendon shoots himself in the head while playing Russian ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Stupid:3 guys smoking pot, loaded .44, playing Russian Roulette..What can go wrong?

Stupid:3 guys smoking pot, drinking, a loaded .44, playing Russian Roulette..What can go wrong?

Witnesses: Donnie McLendon shoots himself in the head while playing Russian Roulette | wtsp.com
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

When detectives interviewed the men a second time, they told them they made up the story and that they had been playing a game of Russian Roulette with a 44-caliber handgun loaded with one bullet. They say McLendon was the third one to take his turn, shooting himself in the head.
    Personally I have not problem with what they did. They are adults, they were not forced to do anything that they did not want to do. They did not hurt anyone else. Its called freedom.

Michael

Donnie McLendon, today's winner on "Wheel of Misfortune." Some people just have all the luck.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Personally I have not problem with what they did. They are adults, they were not forced to do anything that they did not want to do. They did not hurt anyone else. Its called freedom.

Michael

Well, I would ALMOST agree. But the unfortunate consequences of expensive medical treatment and possibly caring for this nitwit for the next 50 years - will fall on us. Thus, this kind of behavior CANNOT be sanctioned.
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I bet his last words were, "Hey, watch this!"
    Ksgunner likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    If they're dumb enough to play Russian Roulette then stack the odds. Load all but 1 chamber, and everyone MUST take a turn. Someone may get lucky and get a "click" on their turn. If not, no big loss.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    johnmed3, NMB and GeorgiaDawg like this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Good thing it wasn't a 1911 somebody could have got hurt
    bigmacque likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    Well, I would ALMOST agree. But the unfortunate consequences of expensive medical treatment and possibly caring for this nitwit for the next 50 years - will fall on us. Thus, this kind of behavior CANNOT be sanctioned.
    Which behavior? The behavior of the person harming himself, or the behavior of those demanding that society pay for others mistakes and the loss of rights that go with it?

Michael
    mcp1810 and lyz_grace like this.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    I guess that's why suicide is illegal. (Are there any states in which it is not?) I don't see any reason he should get any medical treatment at our expense. If his family wants to pay-fine. Why should we be responsible for his death wish?

Here's another question. If his act becomes muder, wouldn't that make his accomplices guilty as well?

The guy is so stupid, it almost deserves no comment.

But, an attempt was made to filter the gene pool. Maybe this guy, if he lives (doubtful) will not have the capacity to breed other dim witted cretins as himself.

People like this get the attention of anti gunners who think we all act this way. His actions do not help our right to keep and bear arms cause whatsoever.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I bet his last words were, "Hey, watch this!"
    Should be "Hey hold my beer and watch this".
    Ksgunner likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

This is almost as stupid as walking across the freeway, texting on the cell phone. brain dead before and after.
    david

I'm curious as to what they were thinking. Did they really think it's not gonna happen?

Sheer stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyNilly View Post
    I'm curious as to what they were thinking.
    We certainly know what the last thing was that went through his mind...
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links