Suspect Arrested: Abducted Girl in Colorado

This is a discussion on Suspect Arrested: Abducted Girl in Colorado within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Article describes who, where, what of a little girl abducted, together with photos of her - never know who might spot her if - one ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wmhawth

Thread: Suspect Arrested: Abducted Girl in Colorado

Suspect Arrested: Abducted Girl in Colorado

Article describes who, where, what of a little girl abducted, together with photos of her - never know who might spot her if - one hopes to God - she is still alive. But it won't be the person who never heard of her. Therefore FYI:

Police: Search Continues For Missing Colorado Girl
    Seattle PI
    P. SOLOMON BANDA, Associated Press
    Updated 6:21 a.m., Thursday, October 11, 2012

WESTMINSTER, Colo. (AP) — The search for a missing 10-year-old Colorado girl will continue after a body was found in a suburban Denver park seven miles from where the fifth-grader disappeared nearly a week ago, police said Thursday.

Westminster police spokesman Trevor Materasso provided no information about the body, which was discovered in a grassy field late Wednesday. He said investigators were still processing evidence from the crime scene — and he made no connection in a brief news conference to the Jessica Ridgeway case.

Jessica's mother last saw her walking to school on Oct. 5. Police say the girl is believed to have been abducted and never made it to school, setting off a frantic search by hundreds of law enforcement officials and residents. Her parents were ruled out as suspects Thursday. ...

(continues:)

Police: Search continues for missing Colorado girl - seattlepi.com

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Sad story. I believe they found her backpack just a mile or so from where I work.

I really hope they find her, but I don't think the odds are good.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Makes me believe we might be looking at a serial abductor in the Midwest/Great plains area....

We're missing 2 girls from Evansdale Iowa... and at least one bears some resemblance to this girl missing in CO.

Iowa girls:________________Colorado girl:
    lyriccookelizabethcollins3001.jpg-------------628x471.jpg
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Westminster Police announced on Wednesday that an arrest has been made in the Jessica Ridgeway murder investigation. 17-year-old Austin Reed Sigg was taken into custody on Wednesday.
    A suspect has been arrested: 17-year-old arrested, suspected of Ridgeway murder | News - Home

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Isn't that the weird kid who played in Twilight?
    Poseidon likes this.

VIP Member
    This brings back sickening feelings of what happened in my old stomping grounds back in the 80's
    I believe every now and then, the world should rid itself of monsters.
    Thank God they have found a probable suspect.
    And she was found.
    This is a parents re-occuring nightmare

An old friend of mines mom married the father of this girl, who disappeared , and for 22 years she was not found,

Until a convict told them where he had buried her.

The following from this link..........
    After 22 years, unlikely duo crack murder case - TODAY News - TODAY.com

“My chief came down and he threw a box on my desk and he says, `This is an old case … I want you to solve it,” McLaughlin told NBC.

McLaughlin learned that young Cindy was heading to a nearby Dairy Queen to be picked up and driven to the birthday party of her schoolgirl crush, classmate Scott Ream. Cindy had been grounded, so she didn’t tell her parents where she was going.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links