Stupid, man rockksalts brother/cousin

This is a discussion on Stupid, man rockksalts brother/cousin within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Local no goods at it again, the only thing funnier than these two cranksters going to jail is the comments on the story Calaveras News ...

Thread: Stupid, man rockksalts brother/cousin

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar

Stupid, man rockksalts brother/cousin

Local no goods at it again, the only thing funnier than these two cranksters going to jail is the comments on the story

Calaveras News - Breaking News for Calaveras County & Beyond!- The Pine Tree .net

Comments will proably be taken off by the Pine Tree's editor , so here are a few

Posted on: 2012-10-15 1533 By: Anonymous

Seems Blakes own mother had a protective order against that theiving menace and im happy that they finally caught him people can sleep knowing that he wont be stealing there stuff....

Re:
    Posted on: 2012-10-15 1745 By: Anonymous

Here's the mugshot of Blake the last person was referring to. Although this website is incorrect with its arrest record of him. He's had WAY more than 2 offenses! Especially since February of this year! He started getting into trouble with the law when he was still a teen. Frankly I'm hoping this will be his 3rd strike so he has to stay behind bars for a good long while!
    Jimmy Blake Terry Arrest Mug Shot | California Mug Shots

Terry
    Posted on: 2012-10-15 15:19:27 By: Anonymous

Rob right on you are a good guy. I hope everything goes well with you. As for Blake you get what you got. Now some family member of Josh and Anthony and Derral should shot them.

Re: Terry
    Posted on: 2012-10-15 15:26:19 By: Anonymous

lol thats all of Arnolds biggest theifs listed right above.

Posted on: 2012-10-15 1534 By: Anonymous

wow really? a good guy?? um, NONE of these hillbillies are good guys..they should stand in a big ole dysfunctional circle and shoot each other. Oh, with Crystal in the middle. She has been a no good~ in and out of jail~ druggie for years! all the while sucking people into her lifestyle. good riddance, buh bye. Hope they lock em all up for a good long time, including the "shooter". The only "friends" these individuals have are night crawling ~burglarizing ~meth using shadow people. GROSS. Fact.

Posted on: 2012-10-15 15:53:37 By: Anonymous

Nice shot is right to bad they didn't shoot each other they are all scum.

Posted on: 2012-10-15 1627 By: Anonymous

lotta scum up here, always has been. It just isn't talked about or admitted to when the "Arnold is heaven" group get together. It is generational in some families and extends clear to Lodi in others.
    Most don't have a clue of what is here and gaba danged sure aint gonna talk about it.
    I find it quite strange so many fine folks know of these people and their history. In my time and in my growing up place they would have been dealt with by the same brave folks now shooting their mouths off now. Arm chairs heros one and all.

Posted on: 2012-10-15 16:50:24 By: Anonymous

Still waaay better than the Valley!!!! Stockton murder rate is worse that Iraq's

Posted on: 2012-10-15 1748 By: Anonymous

and it can stay that way if you want it to. Winter is coming, the crooks really come out then.
    Just get your heads out of the sand and be real, if you want to rebuild Arnold then you have to fix the foundation, and that aint the artsy fartsy shops in town or even the scenic byway folks. Separate the wheat from the chaff cull the herd.

Posted on: 2012-10-15 17:20:30 By: Anonymous

The whole family are losers and it's a case of pirates robbing from each other , Robert should be shot too for teaching Blake how too steal , they all are getting what they deserve they put themselves there , I hope they rote in jail !!!!!!!!!
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I tried loading rock salt a long time ago but found it totally ineffective at more than a few feet. I think the wad did more damage than the salt. Maybe he just wanted to soduim chloride the gene pool.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Thats a nice gift to receive from ur close kin. I would say this story is not over YET.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    They have been outing all the local junkie's facebook IDs so you (and the Sheriff) can see who all their friends (and accomplices) are. Its nice in a "small town" area to get a look at photos of all the players, so i can ID them on sight. Word from another source is that the Shooter is a felon with a gun,and the "victim" was critical but is now stable. This will go on for years, and no one will hire any of these guys.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Heyyyy, these folks are giving Hillbillies...a BAD reputation! Silly Californians, rock salt is for homemade ice cream, lead is for meth-headed thieves.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links