Here we go...AK 47 used in home invasion

This is a discussion on Here we go...AK 47 used in home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; With extended capacity mag... (28 rounds) That was the bad news... good news..? A 12 year old boy hid in the attic and called 911.... ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By BigJon10125
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By dbglock

Thread: Here we go...AK 47 used in home invasion

With extended capacity mag... (28 rounds) That was the bad news...

good news..? A 12 year old boy hid in the attic and called 911.... LEOs caught the getaway driver after an extended chase... hopefully she'll turn on the other two....

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Dang, I was hoping the AK was used on the intruder.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Dang, I was hoping the AK was used on the intruder.
    yeah... this one brings those darned evil black guns into the public view ... and now they can say... "See!" "Evil Black Gunzez!"
    Phillep Harding likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Actually there have been several home invasions down here in the past where AK's were used,they were hitting drug stash houses,they finally got a break and busted the gang
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I'm telling you, it's not this pol or that pol that's eroding our 2A rights, it's "we the people", us, everybody. The genpop doesn't distinguish law-abiding citizens from criminals where guns are concerned. If you own a gun you're a potential criminal in the eyes of many of your fellow Americans, maybe your next door neighbor. So every time there's a Columbine, an Aurora, or just a random home invasion in Lizard Lick, Montana the 2A-eroders gain fodder and members. And the cases of legal gun owners using them successfully in self-defense just don't sell newspapers like home invasions and murder. The politicians just react to what they view as the attitudes of their constituency.
    mprp likes this.

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Actually there have been several home invasions down here in the past where AK's were used,they were hitting drug stash houses,they finally got a break and busted the gang
    Full auto or semi? Back in '94, I was told (by "Sargent Rock" on talk politics guns) that the drug gangs of LA were using full auto.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Anyone ever notice how these stories suddenly start up after someone in Washington speaks up about a gun ban? I'm not saying they do not happen at other times but it seems to be reported more after someone in Washington opens their mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Anyone ever notice how these stories suddenly start up after someone in Washington speaks up about a gun ban? I'm not saying they do not happen at other times but it seems to be reported more after someone in Washington opens their mouth.
    no, the talk of gun bans comes AFTER the shooting events.

Senior Moderator
    Actually, the talk of gun bans is constant.Always. 24/7In some circles it never ceases.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Are criminals considered "civilians"? Because with all the talk from Obama about how civilians don't need AK-47s, I wonder if he means us, or the criminals... well, no, I don't wonder what he means, but I wonder what the populace thinks. If the criminals have AKs, then I would think the civilian population should at least be allowed to have equal firepower, right? Or does that just make too much sense.
    Walk softly ...

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Hmmm. "Civilians" would include the people Fast and Furious was arming. He needs to have a talk with his posse.

Links