SIGH: So this is how they try to take away castle doctrine... - Page 4

SIGH: So this is how they try to take away castle doctrine...

This is a discussion on SIGH: So this is how they try to take away castle doctrine... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Blackheart6 After reading the comments, I'd hate to have to face a jury in NY for any gun related event. And I ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: SIGH: So this is how they try to take away castle doctrine...

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart6 View Post
    After reading the comments, I'd hate to have to face a jury in NY for any gun related event. And I found it interesting that the husbands father was quoted saying his son was 40 going on 25. That spoke volumes to me about his maturity level/ decision making capabilities. I imagine he had a history.
    Yes, acording to the original article I read, the husband definetly had a "history"
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    The man with the cheating wife should have dropped her and her luggage in front of the young studs house. Then drive off waving bye bye. Problem solved.
    ep1953 likes this.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Here is the link to the original story, NOT the story as told by the NYT. I DO NOT condone the woman's actions, yet her husband seems to have made a life-long pattern of not-so-wise choices (hence his father's comment about his son being 40 going on 25). In this case, his choices seem pretty clearly to have led directly to his own death. I am sorry for his family--loss of life is a sad thing when its your own family. Yet, for all of us, the lesson here is that our choices have consequences--it looks like his lifestyle of poorly thought-through, impulsive, and apparently often alcohol-fueled choices led directly to his own untimely death.

Kalispell man won't be charged for fatally shooting lover's husband
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by dbglock View Post
    Hmmm ... I've never heard a male referred to as a "mistress" but ... it's a free country!

Maybe he was the misterress???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links