Good: "How about I blow your heads off?"

This is a discussion on Good: "How about I blow your heads off?" within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "Where are de pills, mang?" slice "I don't have any pills." "Ey Holmes, I asked jou. Where are de pills mang?" "How about I blow ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn
  • 1 Post By Sgt45
  • 2 Post By BenGoodLuck
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 2 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Good: "How about I blow your heads off?"

Good: "How about I blow your heads off?"

"Where are de pills, mang?"

slice

"I don't have any pills."

"Ey Holmes, I asked jou. Where are de pills mang?"

"How about I blow your heads off"

"Hay Chicaca! Vamanos!"

And the story don't even say "gun."

But it's there, the bad guys saw it, and ran... like the wind, apparently.
    Fallin' all over each other, outside... couldn't get away fast enough...

Story here

Peace through superior firepower.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

2. Remove Ads

Despite what occured, the old guy was lucky. Real lucky.

Unlocked door allowed entry of two armed individuals who could have easily jumped him, cut or stabbed him multiple times.

He engaged them in a conversation, wasted precious minutos by stating he "has no pills." First line of conversation would be the muzzle blast of whatever firearm within reach to "talk" to said robbing individuals.

Plus, he did not "blow their cabezas off" and they remain alive to do this to some other person and may kill that individual.

Lessons learned. LOCK the door. If they gain entry anyhow, they ain't there for happy times, and third, shoot the armed intruders before they have a chance to do harm, never, never "talk" to them, they don't deserve it.
    accessbob likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Despite what occured, the old guy was lucky. Real lucky.

Unlocked door allowed entry of two armed individuals who could have easily jumped him, cut or stabbed him multiple times.

He engaged them in a conversation, wasted precious minutos by stating he "has no pills." First line of conversation would be the muzzle blast of whatever firearm within reach to "talk" to said robbing individuals.

Plus, he did not "blow their cabezas off" and they remain alive to do this to some other person and may kill that individual.

Lessons learned. LOCK the door. If they gain entry anyhow, they ain't there for happy times, and third, shoot the armed intruders before they have a chance to do harm, never, never "talk" to them, they don't deserve it.
    True enough... but... it worked this time... and you're right... lock the danged doors.

There are many times we talk about OUR mindset... our willingness to use deadly force without question... should "the gravest extreme" arise in our lives. And we assume that badguys are all sociopathic killers who live to kill... And chances are they are more willing to kill than the average citizen... or at least are inured to it...

But, it is quite likely that most of them are cowards to begin with... hiding behind a displayed weapon because they certainly don't have the cojones to kill in the first place. And the weapon (they hope) will force submission without a fight.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    But, it is quite likely that most of them are cowards to begin with... hiding behind a displayed weapon because they certainly don't have the cojones to kill in the first place. And the weapon (they hope) will force submission without a fight.
    Quite true but, If you invade my castle, I will shoot first and do introductions later.
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."

- Dave Gell

Quote Originally Posted by wraithls1 View Post
    Quite true but, If you invade my castle, I will shoot first and do introductions later.
    I would, too... no doubt... It may not have been "necessary," but I'll never know.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Good for him

As Eli Wallach said "If you're going to shoot, shoot - don't talk"
    fail_187 likes this.

Something about bringing a knife to a gun fight... ;)

VIP Member
    "The victim stated that one of the men was wearing a white baseball cap, while the other man had very short brown hair."

Both perps also had very large brown stains on the back of their pants.
    pittypat21 and bigdogtx like this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Congrats to the old guy, but he wasted too much time 'asking'...actions speak louder than words.
    zacii likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Wheres the pills? Right here ,the're 230 grain pain inducers blam blam blam blam,you want some more
    BigJon10125 and BenGoodLuck like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

He was way too nice to those guys...
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Links