Bad: Witnesses describe moments leading to fatal shooting outside Anchorage nightclub

This is a discussion on Bad: Witnesses describe moments leading to fatal shooting outside Anchorage nightclub within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Witnesses describe moments leading to fatal shooting outside Anchorage nightclub There's a lot of missing information, but it looks like a fight started after somebody ...

Thread: Bad: Witnesses describe moments leading to fatal shooting outside Anchorage nightclub

Bad: Witnesses describe moments leading to fatal shooting outside Anchorage nightclub

Witnesses describe moments leading to fatal shooting outside Anchorage nightclub

There's a lot of missing information, but it looks like a fight started after somebody pushed a girl to the ground and ended with gunshots. I'm speculating that the group of guys who "stood up for the girl" probably went beyond the point of trying to protect her and decided they would deal up some punishment.

2. Remove Ads

I've stopped trying to armchair articles with a lack of information... it never ends well.

So, there was a bar fight? Unsurprising. Happens every night of the week, someplace.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    I've stopped trying to armchair articles with a lack of information... it never ends well.
    I just thought it would be interesting to share the story because it shows what can happen when you decide to fight. Even though the group of guys appear to have been acting in defense of the woman, they must have crossed the line at some point to make the other guy think he had to shoot to defend himself. I'm not saying the shooter was justified either, just that you never know how someone will respond when you decide to fight with them.

I bet he had a fully automatic pump shotgun, a "death machine" that needs immediate banning!!!!!

Links