BAD: A teenager a day

This is a discussion on BAD: A teenager a day within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Don't even know what to say about Motown anymore. Gunfire in Detroit targets a teenager a day in past week...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: BAD: A teenager a day

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Don't even know what to say about Motown anymore.

Gunfire in Detroit targets a teenager a day in past week
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Move out especially if u have kids , its probably only going to get worse!!!

Glad I was born and live where I live. But if it ever got that bad here I would move without thinking twice.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke, Edmund

Proud owner of a G35. And yes I carry it concealed.

VIP Member
    Detroit is a dead city now. What a shame because it was such a great place one time. I don't see any way of it coming back. It's like reading about a post-nuclear city.

If I lived there I'd get out while I still could. I recently read an article that said murders are now committed outside the city and the bodies dumped inside the city in areas that used to be residental but now stand deserted. That's a scary thought.
    darbo likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Sponsored Links