BAD: Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw

This is a discussion on BAD: Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw | Fox News Another wonderful news story from the Republik of Kalifornia. I'm pretty ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lyz_grace
  • 1 Post By BigJon10125

Thread: BAD: Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw

VIP Member

BAD: Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw

Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw | Fox News

Another wonderful news story from the Republik of Kalifornia.

I'm pretty sure a person can't be sued in Texas if he is defending himself, especially in his own home! What are your state's laws regarding civil suits following a justified defensive shooting?
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

Re: BAD: Meth addict accused in burglary sues 90-year-old homeowner shot in jaw

In gun hating NY, then can Sue the hell out of you. I was told by a sheriff that if I shoot someone, shoot to kill.

In NYS, if someone tries to rob you, you pull out your EDC, and they run away, you can still be charged and found guilty of brandishing........ I hate NYS.

BenGoodLuck likes this.

Dead men tell no tales...
    darbo likes this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lyz_grace View Post
    Thanks for the link. I had searched the forum and didn't find another thread.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

I love Florida !!!

Links