Good - Man determined to have shot in self defence (Sheriff says)

This is a discussion on Good - Man determined to have shot in self defence (Sheriff says) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; By Jessica Pickens Published: Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 19:20 PM. Note: the title of the article does not match the information in the article ...

Thread: Good - Man determined to have shot in self defence (Sheriff says)

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

Good - Man determined to have shot in self defence (Sheriff says)

By Jessica Pickens

Published: Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 19:20 PM.

Note: the title of the article does not match the information in the article for some reason.

My comments: Now, let's see what the DA says on Monday, but at least they have the Sheriff on their side.

........During the assault, Lowmans wife Bertha retrieved a rifle and fired it three times, Norman said.

It appears Sizemore was struck three times: in the shoulder, groin and stomach, Norman said.

Sheriff deputies located Sizemore, who was transported to Cleveland Regional Medical Center. Injuries are considered serious, Norman said.

Sheriff: Man shot in self defense - News - The Shelby Star

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Lifes tough, its even tougher when your stupid......John Wayne

Sizemore was evidently plenty stupid.

Just deserts is what its called.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Hitting someone in the head with a pipe, would qualify as far as I'm concerned.... I think her husband owes her a great dinner, and a big hug. I would hope that no one gives her any grief about it, she did what she needed to do.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLICO View Post
    Note: the title of the article does not match the information in the article for some reason.
    I think it was supposed to read "Man (was) shot in self defense"
    I hope it all works out for the home owners, from the information it sounds like a good shoot, at least to me.
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

Links