Tied up a one year old victim...

This is a discussion on Tied up a one year old victim... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Like a one year old child is a threat to the successful completion of a home invasion... Story here Not much more to say......

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 2 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: Tied up a one year old victim...

Tied up a one year old victim...

Like a one year old child is a threat to the successful completion of a home invasion...

Story here

Not much more to say...
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    No doubt, tieing up the little one and hold a gun to his head ensures the cooperation of the other victims. It's a sick world out there.
    QKShooter likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^Yes, that certainly does insure that the adults will not try to resist.

I hope they catch those pigs and they spend the rest of their (hopefully short) lives in prison.
    Rock and Glock and QKShooter like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Well, they tied up everybody and held everybody at gunpoint, so I'm not surprised that the 1 year old was included.

I'm not really sure why the BGs thought they needed to tie anybody up though, seems to me like a waste of time when they could have just took what they wanted and left.

Links