CIA Director Resigns

CIA Director Resigns

This is a discussion on CIA Director Resigns within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; CIA chief Petraeus resigns, reportedly over affair | The Ticket - Yahoo! News...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: CIA Director Resigns

VIP Member
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Administrator
    You're the top guy at the C.I.A. and you can't keep your own affair a secret?

He should resign.

VIP Member
    What an idiot. I've had previous clearance where it was clearly explained that certain activities (this one was explicitly mentioned) would render our immediate termination and possible jail time.

Of course, we've already had a former president compromise and defile himself in the same way and come away a hero for it.

He probably feels he would be lucky with jail time.......Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned.

Actually, the White House found out he voted for Romney......

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Of course, we've already had a former president compromise and defile himself in the same way and come away a hero for it.
    He wasn't a former president, he was the sitting president! Billy Boy's my man!

Another powerful Man, brought down by infidelity. When will these men learn that it's not worth it, destroying your Family and career that you've worked your whole life to achieve is beyond stupidity!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman45 View Post
    Another powerful Man, brought down by infidelity. When will these men learn that it's not worth it, destroying your Family and career that you've worked your whole life to achieve is beyond stupidity!!
    Maybe it is, though.

VIP Member
    Is fidelity really that difficult? Granted, I've only been married for 15 years, but there has never been even a remotely marginal event. It's just not an option!

There must be something about power that attracts this type of person.
    Jetman45 and thephanatik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Is fidelity really that difficult? Granted, I've only been married for 15 years, but there has never been even a remotely marginal event. It's just not an option!

There must be something about power that attracts this type of person.
    The guys we hear about though have tons of options. They're famous. Women love famous men.

Having beautiful women through themselves at you is a precarious situation. It's like how people around here say they don't know how they will react in a gun fight until it happens. Well, I'm guessing you don't know how you would react if hot young women started hitting on you regularly.

Edit: The royal "you." I was speaking in broad terms. I am not trying to question one's morals, but rather making broad observations about men.
    atctimmy likes this.

VIP Member
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    The guys we hear about though have tons of options. They're famous. Women love famous men.

Having beautiful women through themselves at you is a precarious situation. It's like how people around here say they don't know how they will react in a gun fight until it happens. Well, I'm guessing you don't know how you would react if hot young women started hitting on you regularly.
    I certainly don't have to worry about that.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post

Edit: The royal "you." I was speaking in broad terms. I am not trying to question one's morals, but rather making broad observations about men.
    I have been married three times, so yeah, I know how I react. Live and learn.
    atctimmy and Secret Spuk like this.
    William T. Sherman

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Power breeds arrogance as well. People in these positions can move and shape things about their lives (and others) that can easily lead to hubris. That, along with the attraction of power to the opposite sex, is a marital mine field.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    With leadership like that, who can wonder why some military folks do stupid stuff like piss on bodies AND film it.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Live your life with no embarrassing secrets, because they won't always stay secrets. Fall & stay in love with your wife. Cherish honor more than conquest.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links