Home alone? Women should be armed...

This is a discussion on Home alone? Women should be armed... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ... This one's lucky she's alive... She should have been armed, home alone. Story here: http://m.wbtv.com/autojuice?targetUr...sexual-assault...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Home alone? Women should be armed...

... This one's lucky she's alive...

She should have been armed, home alone.

Story here: http://m.wbtv.com/autojuice?targetUr...sexual-assault
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Or home NOT alone she should be armed.
    MrsHB likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

The reasons I learned to handle a gun safely, shoot well (still working on this), and get my CCW permit: whether at home or elsewhere, it only take one...once.

At 16 y.o. I was wanting to know where the fish were biting and what the plans were with my friends after the football game.

No quarter for these punk thugs. ...and yeah, one or both needed to see the business end of their potintial victim's weapon.
    pittypat21, msgt/ret and oneshot like this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Stories like this just make me sick. They also remind me why I make sure my wife is always carrying.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Our laws for violent crime are too lax. They do not deter criminal activity and force lawabiding citizens to engage in activities they would not otherwise do: always being armed. We will never be totally rid of criminals but we shouldn't have to support them while they drain the fruits of our labors and prey on our fellow Americans.
    MrsHB and darbo like this.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    Stories like this just make me sick. They also remind me why I make sure my wife is always carrying.
    Trying to get the wife to do the same. She's working on it.
    NRA Life / Endowment UT, FL, IL

Some crimes should carry the death penalty,when the evidence proves that there is no doubt that they committed the crime,and no decades on death row either,carry it out within a year and it will send a message to thugs,The reason why our Prisons are so violent is because we keep people too dangerous to release back into society,or even let out of Maximum Security to be with other inmates alive.They should be executed,only message thugs seem to understand
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Damn, in my own back yard! I need to get my wife to the range more. I bought her a SR9c for her nightstand. Problem is she's just not that aware. Going to have to work on that more.
    Kahr CW45
    Glock 19 OD

If Obama is the answer it was a dumb question.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    My wife has her CWL and is armed.

Home alone or not I'm armed. I actually believe I'll be better prepared than my husband if someone came in and we were both home. His gun is always in the safe whereas mine is on my hip. I go to the range frequently, he goes maybe once a year.
    darbo, Brad426 and Freedom Doc like this.

An armed woman could have delivered these thugs their retirement papers.
    Now I would consider binding them and dropping them in a gator pit...hope the gators don't get sick on the bad food.
    scgunlover1 and Spirit51 like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Some crimes should carry the death penalty,when the evidence proves that there is no doubt that they committed the crime,and no decades on death row either,carry it out within a year and it will send a message to thugs,The reason why our Prisons are so violent is because we keep people too dangerous to release back into society,or even let out of Maximum Security to be with other inmates alive.They should be executed,only message thugs seem to understand

^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree.
    I also agree that she had some angels looking out for her, as these bottomfeeders had the decency (and I use that term loosley) to return her home, instead of leave her lifeless body in a remote ditch, 47 miles away somewhere.

From article:
    Davious Boyd, 16, and Damario Coxton, 17, are charged with three counts of first degree rape, three counts of first degree sex offense, two counts of kidnapping, burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, larceny of a vehicle and larceny after breaking and entering, according to a news release from the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.

Both men are being held under a $300,000 bond.

End

Should be 3 mil.

Hopefully they will get life.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

My wife has her S&W 642 CT on her anytime I'm away or she's out and about by herself.

Question, Can you start shooting when they start kickin....just askin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links