BAD: Mass shooting suspect GOOD: He didn't get to do it

This is a discussion on BAD: Mass shooting suspect GOOD: He didn't get to do it within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Police arrest Mo. man planning mass shooting at "Breaking Dawn" screening, Walmart - CBS News Guy was planning on doing a theatre shoot up of ...

Thread: BAD: Mass shooting suspect GOOD: He didn't get to do it

Distinguished Member

Police arrest Mo. man planning mass shooting at "Breaking Dawn" screening, Walmart - CBS News

Guy was planning on doing a theatre shoot up of his own. And his mother turned him in. One of the comments just made me want to slap that guy that said it,

I'm starting to think everybody running around with assault rifles is not a good idea
    EDC - M&P Shield .40 OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Just read this. I would like to know what the weapons were and how they were obtained, considering he was 20.

Distinguished Member
    Expect to see a lot more "breaking news stories" like this as the liberals and the puppet media ramp up their anti-gun activities and move forward with the disarming of America. No nationwide coverage of homeowners defending themselves against criminal intrusions... But every nutjob moron that cracks is going to make the front page, describing how he/she would not be a threat to society if there were no guns.

Sigh...
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    One more AR-15 in my house is always a good thing...

What is wrong with people today, especially the 20 somethings who sit around and think up things like this? What is the attraction to such a terrible thing? Could it be the need for power and control? I don't know but glad they got the guy before he acted.

Good for his mom that she did not live in denial her son was up to no good and alerted authorties. Sad for her though that her son could be capable of such madness.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links