Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants - Page 3

Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants

This is a discussion on Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is a good law against terrorist act no doubt... Bad for ordinary citizens, maybe this no warrent crap will not stand in court for ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Senate bill rewrite lets feds read your e-mail without warrants

This is a good law against terrorist act no doubt... Bad for ordinary citizens, maybe this no warrent crap will not stand in court for us citizens just for illegal and terrorist act. (they fall under a differant law) .maybe !!

Also remember the FBI will spend $1million on a $1.00 dollar crime after all there not paying for it we are!! .... Someone told me that once.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    What communications do you do that you feel the need to encrypt a handwritten message? Ya know you can send it registered mail. The military does it that way. (authorized to do it that way)
    If I tell you I have to kill you.

If you seriously want to give management fits, send other union stewards encrypted messages via the county computer system or inter-office mail. Even if the message is nothing more than " What did you get for thirty five down on todays crossword" it can raise their blood pressure several points. Especially around LMRC meetings and contract negotiations.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Once in a while just throw in a I didn't mean to type that or a I didn't mean to search for that and you MAY have a defense.

Yes, but, but, just look at all of the jobs that can be created by hiring people to review all this cyber stuff.

I didn't mean to type that.

Sincerely,
    mprp
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    If I tell you I have to kill you.

If you seriously want to give management fits, send other union stewards encrypted messages via the county computer system or inter-office mail. Even if the message is nothing more than " What did you get for thirty five down on todays crossword" it can raise their blood pressure several points. Especially around LMRC meetings and contract negotiations.
    This reminds me of a mind game where I worked. Most folks typically dressed in jeans or jump suits, or
    shorts. There was no dress code. So, now and again someone would come to work dressed in a
    suit and tie, nicely polished leather shoes, big "knowing" smile on their face. This would freak out
    the managers and co-workers alike. All assumed you knew something about a big shot coming to visit,
    or a special meeting, and that they missed the message.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    I'm amused that communication by land-line telephone used to be about the least secure means of communication is now so old-fashioned it's seemingly among the most secure! No digital records of content routinely kept... someone has to be actively 'listening' in order to capture the conversation.
    By what tortuous legality is my electronic activity less secure than my postal activity? However, I notice strange tears in my regular mail. Am I paranoid in imagining an arthroscopic like auto-snake camera that can read my mail by these tiny tears?

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    I could be the first one arrested!
    Big brother has no need to arrest you and watch you in prison . Every thing you do is known to them.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    By what tortuous legality is my electronic activity less secure than my postal activity? However, I notice strange tears in my regular mail. Am I paranoid in imagining an arthroscopic like auto-snake camera that can read my mail by these tiny tears?
    Ancient tradecraft here..... imagine a very long very thin bobby pin. You insert through the openning by the end of the flap and roll the paper up on it. Extract, read, replace. They don't need no stinkin' cameras!
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links