So a Cop punches out this clown

This is a discussion on So a Cop punches out this clown within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If only it was a mime.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: So a Cop punches out this clown

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    If only it was a mime..
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

RAL
    As a clown I can say from experience, clowns are just like any other group of people . . . there are good ones and bad ones. It makes me sad when someone dresses up in a "clown outfit" to get attention, and gives us a bad name. That guy was not a clown; he was an Activist. I'm glad this guy was arrested! And as far as the video went, it did look like the Activist threw the first punch.
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I guess that cop wasn't clowning around.
    RAL and mano3 like this.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Clowns scare me...

I had a bad clown experience as a young boy - I don't trust them...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

RAL
    I intend no offense to anyone.

I always think its sad when one has a bad experience with a particular breed of dog, cat, horse, person of a particular race/nationality/physical characteristic/costume/uniform, etc. and lumps all others with that same “look” together as being the same as the one with which they had the bad experience.

All of “them” (whatever they are) are never all alike. The “one” that was out-of-line was “that one”, and not all the rest of them. If one has a bad experience with “one” of them, dislike “that one” and realize it was only “that one” and not all the rest of them.

I have met many, with deep seated fears of clowns, end up changing their minds, and some actually becoming clowns themselves. A real clown never frightens anyone. There are some who put on makeup and an outfit, and call themselves a clown, when they are just like any other bad guy wearing a disguise of some kind. Those BGs just leave the real clowns carrying the blame for their wrong actions forever.

This is the same for breeds of dogs, cats, horses, people of particular races/nationalities/ physical characteristics/costumes/uniforms, etc.

It was that one, not all the rest of them.
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links