Good in my opinion

This is a discussion on Good in my opinion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hello all. Finally have an oppurtunity to post a few recent news articles concerning my place of residence. When I read this one while on ...

Thread: Good in my opinion

Good in my opinion

Hello all. Finally have an oppurtunity to post a few recent news articles concerning my place of residence. When I read this one while on break at work, I almost clocked out and ran the range to celebrate! Check it out let me read some of your feedback.

Gun permits at record level in Erie County | GoErie.com/Erie Times-News

2. Remove Ads

Gun Safety Class at Bob's Gun Shop | News | GoErie.com

this was also part of the article. There was a write up about the increase in ccw and gun safety classes. I cant find that part of it. Unless Im missing it somewhere.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Guy in first link looks like Ben Afflack in Argo.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Long waiting lines for ccw licenses here in Florida.

Good that the number of people choosing to get a permit is increasing. I found it interesting that the article mentioned the "political climate" as a possible reason for the increase. I wonder what they meant by that?

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Bet it would be safe to say application's for ccl's are up in every state that allows it. I applied for a Florida non-res and will probably not see it until May or June.....

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    What they mean is that the candidate who got elected POTUS neither represents nor epitomizes the American way of life as historically represented by the events and individuals who made this country the envy of the world and the bastion of freedom under God who's roots may occasionally need to be watered with the blood of patriots and nourished with the ashes of tyranny.

I dropped-in one of my favorite (little) gun shops this evening. It was so crowded you couldn't GET to the COUNTER. Friend/Owner was rolling his eyes at me, laughing about the brisk business & pissed about not being able to get through to the BATF for green-lights. He asked if I had time to stay & help behind the counter.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links