Good - Killer caught - Bad... where we went for dinner Wednesday night...

This is a discussion on Good - Killer caught - Bad... where we went for dinner Wednesday night... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Even Mayberry isn't safe any longer... The story on the 6pm news last night only discussed the guy shot and killed at the auto parts ...

Thread: Good - Killer caught - Bad... where we went for dinner Wednesday night...

Even Mayberry isn't safe any longer...

The story on the 6pm news last night only discussed the guy shot and killed at the auto parts store. This morning I'm reading about the capture of the shooter and turns out they caught up with him at the shopping center where we had gone for dinner two nights earlier.

I'm not saying "gosh, we were almost caught up in that mess"... I'm simply thinking "wow... this stuff can happen anywhere at any time... sure glad I got my CCP in order to be able to protect my family and myself if it ever became necessary."

Police identify victim, suspect in Millbrook Road shooting :: WRAL.com
    Raleigh... Where Barney comes to Party...

Glock 27 or M&P Shield for every day carry (LCP for deep conceal when necessary)... Glock 23 for the home.

Call me Iggy. Only my mother calls me by my full given name.

It does make you think.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Anytime. Anywhere.

It can be that the violent felon is a resident of the same town. Or that he/she/they drive at 6pm on the same highway. Or that the grocery in the neighborhood happens to be a meet-up spot after the felonies are committed. Or that the escape blows sideways right in front of you. Or ...

Yup. Sometimes the roulette wheel lands on 20/Red, for no other reason that it was time.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

You just never know what in the next few moments can be encountered.

I have had some fairly close calls, stopped at a convenient store, got gas at the pump the night before someone robbed the place at gunpoint, and took my dog to the Veternarian the day before a guy attempted an armed robbery at the Credit Union on the corner of the street.

Like it is going to be said : Anytime, anywhere, anyplace and add to anyone.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Sponsored Links