Kansas City Chiefs player shoots self at Arrowhead Stadium

This is a discussion on Kansas City Chiefs player shoots self at Arrowhead Stadium within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; DEVELOPING: Arrowhead Stadium, the home of the Kansas City Chiefs, was placed on lockdown early Saturday morning after police say a player shot himself after ...

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs player shoots self at Arrowhead Stadium

VIP Member

Kansas City Chiefs player shoots self at Arrowhead Stadium

DEVELOPING: Arrowhead Stadium, the home of the Kansas City Chiefs, was placed on lockdown early Saturday morning after police say a player shot himself after shooting a female at another location

Read more: Kansas City Chiefs player kills self at Arrowhead Stadium, police say | Fox News
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

2. Remove Ads

News now says it was LB Jovan Belcher. Too bad this is the only way the Chiefs are getting noticed.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Awesome. Prayers for that woman and her family.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

For lack of better words, I guess the "bright side" is he didn't take anybody else with him (the coaches). Prayers for the baby and both families.

I do wonder if this will be another concussion case, though I'm not sure of this players history of them.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Lock-down of an entire stadium facility because of a single little crime scene??
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Links