City: Give Us Your Guns, Get A Free Flu Shot - And A Wegman's Gift Card

This is a discussion on City: Give Us Your Guns, Get A Free Flu Shot - And A Wegman's Gift Card within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A Little Dis-Arming! For a Flu shot? See link: City: Give Us Your Guns, Get A Free Flu Shot - And A Wegman's Gift Card ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopyard

Thread: City: Give Us Your Guns, Get A Free Flu Shot - And A Wegman's Gift Card

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

City: Give Us Your Guns, Get A Free Flu Shot - And A Wegman's Gift Card

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

Already running: here.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Already running: here.
    Looks like PEF got the drop on me!

MODs please combine! or delete.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

VIP Member
    I don't see this as a big deal. The key here is in bold -- "residents of any other community, may bring their unwanted weapons,

No one is forced to do anything.

As for Worcester, I had not realized that this is a substantial city until I stopped there @ a hotel for a night this past summer.

I'd not be at all surprised if there aren't, as where I live, a bazillion folks illegally in possession. If this
    attracts some to turn them in, I have no problem with that. And if there are folks in legal possession who are on the
    fence and want an opportunity to get rid of an unwanted weapon, I have no problem with that either.

Keep in mind this is MA, a place with fairly strict handgun possession laws, which also means there probably is lots
    of illegal possession.
    9MMare likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Links