Bad: Serial sexual assault perp

This is a discussion on Bad: Serial sexual assault perp within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; On the loose in Aurora CO. Same place as the movie shooter... Hitting the ground floor apartments in one complex. http://m.denverpost.com/denverpost/p...tguid=L0bOJJWj...

Thread: Bad: Serial sexual assault perp

Bad: Serial sexual assault perp

On the loose in Aurora CO. Same place as the movie shooter...

Hitting the ground floor apartments in one complex.

http://m.denverpost.com/denverpost/p...tguid=L0bOJJWj
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like the birth of a soon to be serial killer.

Hope they catch them soon..... time for the ladies to "arm up " and be prepared.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

It definitely does sound like the making of a serial killer and one of the many bad things about that is, so far he's been "good enough" to remain unidentified. The victims can't even give an accurate description of the guy, now, that's something to worry about.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

This dirtbag's day is coming, and I hope that there will be no need for a trial...no sense in wasting taxpayer $$$
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Ex Member
    Three victims and NO description?

Yeah, I saw that on the local news this morning. I'm guessing he either lives there or knows someone who lives there. I really can't believe no one has gotten a description of him though.

Makes me really glad that Mrs. Darrow is well armed and alert when I'm away.

VIP Member
    Guys got cojones, thats for sure.
    Said in two of the attacks, ther was someone else in the apt. at the time.

Local radio station last week did second date update.
    Its when two people went out on a date, and someone is now ignoring the other party.
    It seems the guy and girl hit it off Really really well, and ended up at her place, whereupon they spent the night in bed, only he caught a glimpse of here trying to stash a machete like weapon under the bed from the pillow area. Guy says he didn't sleep a wink, and got out of Dodge really quick the next morning, and she was wondering why he was avoiding her.

Laughed so hard I cried.
    Maybe the ladies with no one there with them need to "Machete up"
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links