Jason Whitlock: NRA is the new KKK

This is a discussion on Jason Whitlock: NRA is the new KKK within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gotta be kidding me... What a bigot. Oh wait! Only white people can be bigots. Right? Columnist Who Inspired Bob Costas Drops New Bomb: 'The ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Jason Whitlock: NRA is the new KKK

Gotta be kidding me...

What a bigot. Oh wait! Only white people can be bigots. Right?
    Columnist Who Inspired Bob Costas Drops New Bomb: 'The NRA Is the New KKK' | NewsBusters.org
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Read a comeback article titled " GUN NOT AT FAULT FOR BELCHER'S ACTS" by Jen Floyd Engel in todays Fox Sports news. Sorry I didn't know how to copy and put it here. Really well written .

VIP Member
    Dip stick is too stupid to understand that gun control has historically been used to subjugate minorities to the will, generally capricious will, of the majority. If we have to draw a KKK analogy, it would apply more to the gun control advocates than the NRA.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    For those of you who are Rush Limbaugh listeners, he covered this extensively yesterday on his show. Bottom line, Whitlock is saying that if you dump a pile of guns in the Black community, they will just start shooting each other? They have no control? What an insult to Black people everywhere.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

That was pathetically weak (whitlock's comments).

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Pathetically weak, but incredibly inflammatory. Appealing to the base that voted our present administration into office by using such an inflamatory reference should be called out by any reasonable and intelligent person on the planet.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

mkh
    Just another example of someone refusing to see reality and take responsibility. Whitlock has a bully pulpit and uses it to blame all of his perceived societal wrongs on someone else.

They blame the Tool and not the Fool.......pathetic......IMO......but wait....he can't be at fault, he's black and libral.
    Ah............he was only cheatin' on his family.....what the heck....even Bill Clinton did that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacque View Post
    Pathetically weak, but incredibly inflammatory. Appealing to the base that voted our present administration into office by using such an inflamatory reference should be called out by any reasonable and intelligent person on the planet.
    I agree. The "blame the white man" mentality is played-out at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by From the KKK writer
    I believe the NRA is the new KKK.
    Nice pithy little quip, there, but no committee ever murdered anyone. It always comes down to the murderer with weapon in hand and "blood" in his eye.

While one can argue all day about whether this or that limitation on the non-infringable 2A is worthwhile, the NRA is hardly forcing criminals to lead their murderous, robbing, disgraceful lives. Nor am I, gun-toting absolutist that I am ... as in, absolutely don't come attempting to take my life from me, as I'll likely refuse you.

And that the arming of so many black youths, uh, and loading up our community with drugs ...
    They (disaffected, angry, violent people who choose to harm others and live a life like that) choose to acquire weaponry, choose to commit violence on others, choose to become drug addicts or "street pharmacists" (aka, dealers). The NRA also isn't responsible for wiping their butts at night, these disaffected criminal folk.

... and then just having an open shooting gallery ...
    No ACE Hardware, those ever-lovin' promoters of rope and screwdrivers, ever forced me to string up my momma with 3/4" nylon double-braid, or whack the neighborhood goodie with a Philips head #4. Nor has the NRA endorsed murderers, robbers, rapists or their ilk.

... people somehow think a gun enhances their liberty, and that people somehow think a gun makes them safer. It just doesn’t.
    Depends on who wants the ability to withstand violence when it comes knocking. For such people that do, it most certainly can, assuming they bother to learn to be competent and effective with it.

A gun turns some kids listening to music into a murder scene.
    Nope. A-social criminal delinquent murderers do that ... irrespective of weaponry they happen to bring along.

And uh, you know, if you don’t have a gun, you drive home.
    Wrong again, toots. If that were true, there'd be zero murders per year with weapons other than firearms, zero armed robberies with weapons other than firearms, zero ... well, rational folk get the picture.

You know, kids listening to some loud music, you don’t like it, you go home and complain to your wife. But when you have a gun, you open fire ...
    Having a weapon hardly equates to automatic usage or becoming a murderer. Only murderers are that. If the logic were true, toots, we'd have ~80M+ murderers in this land, and nothing could be further from the truth.

Ahhh ... if only facts weren't such pesky little things, eh? They get so ornery when they're in the way of a good yarn gone bad.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Whitlock is a prime example of the results of Affirmative Action.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

ack pffffft

Capture.JPG

If I read too much of this nonsense... I blow some synapse neurons... I think I've now blown my wad for the day... already... this is not good... I still have to deal with my bosses today...
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

This is what really got to me
    Sports gets so much attention, and people tune out the real world, that I try to take advantage of the opportunity to talk about the real world when sports lends itself to that and try to open people’s eyes.

Read more: Columnist Who Inspired Bob Costas Drops New Bomb: 'The NRA Is the New KKK' | NewsBusters.org
    Really Jason? You don't think I get enough asinine political rants in my day-to-day liife? You feel the need to inject this to me while I'm trying to relax and and watch football??
    Keep your brainwashing-journalism out of my dam FOOTBALL!! [CENSORED]!

ARG I hate journalist!

VIP Member
    Convenient how the media eggheads never mention that the most notorious crime of the 1990's was committed with a knife
    when OJ Simpson hacked Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman to death.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Convenient how the media eggheads never mention that the most notorious crime of the 1990's was committed with a knife
    when OJ Simpson hacked Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman to death.
    This argument is now popping up all over the internet. It's meaningless. Why does it matter that somebody was murdered with a knife in 1994?

It's obvious that people can be murdered in a variety of ways.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links