BG takes a nap...

This is a discussion on BG takes a nap... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well, maybe it wasn't a BG... but there he was, asleep on the couch in her house. She called 911. LEO woke the fellow up. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SmokinFool

Thread: BG takes a nap...

BG takes a nap...

Well, maybe it wasn't a BG... but there he was, asleep on the couch in her house. She called 911. LEO woke the fellow up.

'Course, she had left her keys in the door???? And probably wondered why anyone would feel the need to be armed in their home... Now, maybe, she's got a clue... Maybe.

Story here
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

I used to live in Frederick. Glad I left there when I did.

In both burglaries mentioned in the story the burglars entered through an unlocked door, the first being one that that the homeowner left the keys in. That's one of the reasons I check to make sure my door is locked after I go inside. I also go around the house and double check that all doors are locked and windows closed and locked every night before going to bed. I don't think anything about it, I just do it.
    blitzburgh likes this.

^^ I do the same
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Links