Successful - No one died but shots fired by CHP

This is a discussion on Successful - No one died but shots fired by CHP within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This chase terminated too close to one of our local high schools. School went on lockdown, shots fired but luckily no one was killed during ...

This chase terminated too close to one of our local high schools. School went on lockdown, shots fired but luckily no one was killed during the pursuit with the California Highway Patrol. I know quite a few kids that go to this school.

Update: CHP Shoots Suspects Near West Valley High School in Cottonwood | Local News - Home
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Good for the CHP.

Cracked me up when one dummy said in the interview that he knew one of the suspects who was shot, and that she was pregnant.
    Sad that babys mom and dad are already scum.
    Either that, or she should start picking better friends.

The street urchins everywhere are escalating their actions as they must feel they have nothing to lose.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Good for the CHP.

Cracked me up when one dummy said in the interview that he knew one of the suspects who was shot, and that she was pregnant.
    Sad that babys mom and dad are already scum.
    Either that, or she should start picking better friends.

The street urchins everywhere are escalating their actions as they must feel they have nothing to lose.
    I personally wouldn't use "crack me up" as a way to describe my feelings when I read about a pregnant woman getting shot, but I'm pretty sure I get what you mean and the context.

The article didn't say who actually pointed the gun out the window. Maybe this woman was riding with her boyfriend and others and they were riding dirty and decided they weren't going to pull over. Then again, hell, maybe she was the one who pointed the gun at CHP.
    I just know in my experiences with the streets, girls usually take the rap for their man, hide the dope in/on themselves, same with guns (pocket pistols in the panties), or do as they're told.

It'd be interesting to see how this plays out. Hopefully she just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong people, and the baby can still have a fighting chance of being raised correctly in a decent environment.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Not much more about this on the news tonight as far as more details as to how it played out. I'll try and keep up on it and post when it pans out some more dirt.

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    I personally wouldn't use "crack me up" as a way to describe my feelings when I read about a pregnant woman getting shot, but I'm pretty sure I get what you mean and the context.

The article didn't say who actually pointed the gun out the window. Maybe this woman was riding with her boyfriend and others and they were riding dirty and decided they weren't going to pull over. Then again, hell, maybe she was the one who pointed the gun at CHP.
    I just know in my experiences with the streets, girls usually take the rap for their man, hide the dope in/on themselves, same with guns (pocket pistols in the panties), or do as they're told.

It'd be interesting to see how this plays out. Hopefully she just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong people, and the baby can still have a fighting chance of being raised correctly in a decent environment.
    I got a feeling when the Cops yelled show me your hands even the kid in the womb stuck his out
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I thought, shots fired, high school, CHP, pregnant woman...What?? Well this splains a lot. She says that his actions saved her life. And duk, if the baby's anything like its mother, I'm sure the hands were stuck out with big ol' middle fingers.

Update: Pregnant Woman in CHP Shooting Speaks Out | Local News - Home

Yep. She's an idiot. What hope is there that the baby will be taken away from her and put up for adoption by a good family? This woman is clearly not fit to raise a child.

Links