Ugly, murder in PA - Page 2

Ugly, murder in PA

This is a discussion on Ugly, murder in PA within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OldVet Just about everyone seems crazy these days. You haven't seen crazy yet. Wait till those who thought Obama was going to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ugly, murder in PA

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Just about everyone seems crazy these days.
    You haven't seen crazy yet. Wait till those who thought Obama was going to give them more and more find out it's less and less.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by violinjim View Post
    Moderators, I'm not sure where the last 3 posters are getting at but it is not the direction this thread needs to be going. Please lock or delete or whatever you deem appropriate. Thank you.

Jim

^Jim,^^^^^^^^

They are posting words of sarcasm, directed NOT at you or the specific situation, but at the logic that is employed by anti-gun people who typically blame the firearm, and then try to hint at legislation aimed at gun control or further bans.
    It is nothing personal, toward you, or the situation at hand.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I've heard the logic, I thought they were insinuating that Greg would try to blame the gun or whatever. I'm all about accountability when someone pulls the trigger, they are responsible for what happens. My friend included.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy1933 View Post
    In the footnote, the FBI raided his house Friday before the shooting and took computers ... This is simply conjecture of course but it could have been (in his mind) a revenge killing for telling the FBI of some crime he was committing.
    That would make sense,now to see if the FBI charges him with any computer stuff also.
    You never know what can push somebody over the edge especially if they have an underlying anger issue.Sometimes the people we see in public isn't the same person when they think nobody is watching.It's too bad the POS felt he needed to kill his ex
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Jim - I am sorry about your friend, his ex and all who had to watch the event. It has to be tough to have someone you know, at whatever level, do something like this. Given that the Feds took his computers under a warrant prior to the shooting, brace yourself to learn more, probably unsavory things, about your friend. I hope that that does not happen, but it is certainly a possibility.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links