Kind of knew this kid.

This is a discussion on Kind of knew this kid. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This kid used to play basketball with us old dudes at the YMCA. He seemed like a good kid and was happy to have some ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By niks

Thread: Kind of knew this kid.

Kind of knew this kid.

This kid used to play basketball with us old dudes at the YMCA. He seemed like a good kid and was happy to have some attention, and get the opportunity to play some basketball. We would laugh and joke with him and he seemed to like us.

Then after playing ball with us on Monday, he shot and killed a man he just met on Wednesday Jan. 26th. with one shot to the head using a .25 acp. Then he robbed someone at gunpoint after that. He was eventually caught.

We had no idea this kid could do such a thing, but it goes to show that you just never know who you may be dealing with. The man this kid shot could have been me or one of the others.

This is the update on his trial.

Newly presented evidence delays trial in '11 murder case - The Herald Dispatch
    Last edited by JoJoGunn; December 5th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

What a nice looking boy. He could be Malia and Sasha's brother.
    msgt/ret and mano3 like this.

Ya just never know...............Hmmmm.

Prayers for all involved.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links