BAD: Share this ...

This is a discussion on BAD: Share this ... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; With every anti couple/single woman you know... This is why my wife has a handgun by her at night when I am not at home... ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By oakchas

Thread: BAD: Share this ...

BAD: Share this ...

With every anti couple/single woman you know... This is why my wife has a handgun by her at night when I am not at home... And, she is against my carrying while with her. But, she knows she might need protection that our dogs may not provide.

This woman was home alone... Her boyfriend called police to check on her... They caught the perp in the act...

WARNING: this Patch/huffington post article contains graphic descriptions of crimes committed against this young lady.

Story: http://ofallon.patch.com/articles/o-...sexual-assault
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

At least they caught the sleazy *******.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Re: BAD: Share this ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    At least they caught the sleazy *******.
    I'd rather the coroner's wagon had "caught" him.

EVERY woman, especially those who are home alone, should be armed and competent with her firearm.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

VIP Member
    According to police, officers interrupted the assault, causing the suspect to flee through the sliding glass door and jump from the second floor balcony.
    Such a shame the sliding glass door did not cause fatal injuries to the deviant.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Such a shame the sliding glass door did not cause fatal injuries to the deviant.
    ... or the jump from second story balcony.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

One of my first thoughts is: I wonder what caused the boyfriend to call the cops to check on her. Not that I think anything is shady, I just wonder what tipped him off.

Glad he was at least caught, too bad he was in one piece.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thanks for the article. I passed it along to my wife and adult daughter who so far have had little interest in shooting. At least my daughter carries pepper spray and is wary.

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    One of my first thoughts is: I wonder what caused the boyfriend to call the cops to check on her. Not that I think anything is shady, I just wonder what tipped him off.

Glad he was at least caught, too bad he was in one piece.
    I wondered that too. Perhaps she called him instead of 911, when she heard the entry into the house? Maybe he tried to call her and got no answer. It's quite possible more will come out later.
    It could be worse.
    John Adams

Links