American soldiers should be killed "SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.".............."PSY'

This is a discussion on American soldiers should be killed "SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.".............."PSY' within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Pistology That is inhuman, wmhawth. So is the collectivism (belief that all are alike) that turns a tragedy into a lynch mob. ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: American soldiers should be killed "SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.".............."PSY'

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    That is inhuman, wmhawth. So is the collectivism (belief that all are alike) that turns a tragedy into a lynch mob. However, Palestinians are people, too. Here, two fashionable Palestinians mourn 911 in East Jerusalem.
    Attachment 65199
    I'm with wmhawth: I had my fill of "Palestinians" (made up group after refusing a nation and failing to drive out the Israelis in '54) at the '68 Olympics. Too bad the Israelis didn't have a fleet of B52s in the latest dust up, they could have turned Gaza into a parking lot paved with the crushed masonry of the buildings and the bones of the "Palestinians".

No "Palestinians".... No problems!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    That is inhuman, wmhawth. So is the collectivism (belief that all are alike) that turns a tragedy into a lynch mob. However, Palestinians are people, too. Here, two fashionable Palestinians mourn 911 in East Jerusalem.
    Attachment 65199
    Sure..OK... but to my point, Psy's comments place him in the company of the terrorist cheerleaders who celebrated 9-11.

VIP Member
    I've been reading DC for many years now, and I've seen some folks post some pretty darn
    anti-American anti-government trash here through the years. Probably in a quiet moment of reflection
    at least some of them realize their errors.

I don't like what the man said, I think he should not have been admitted to the US, let alone invited
    to perform, but I'm willing to cut him some slack.

Entertainers say and sing all manner of outlandish stuff to get attention and promote their careers. The foul mouthed
    rappers being one good example of the shock factor selling stuff. Sometimes
    entertainers get attention by doing or saying stupid things; the decent ones will at least admit it and apologize eventually.

The indecent ones and the foolish will double down.
    mkh, tokerblue and Jeanlouise like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Yeah, I am sorry to that the President doesn't have enough respect to have this South Korean Rapper kicked off Christmas Show. I know if it were Ronald Reagan's Administration he wouldn't be allowed to perform. Yeah and I am sorry that the individuals in America that listen to this Rappers ridiculous so called music don't Boycott this idiot also.
    1 old 0311 and msgt/ret like this.

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frado View Post
    Yeah, I am sorry to that the President doesn't have enough respect to have this South Korean Rapper kicked off Christmas Show. I know if it were Ronald Reagan's Administration he wouldn't be allowed to perform. Yeah and I am sorry that the individuals in America that listen to this Rappers ridiculous so called music don't Boycott this idiot also.

Amen to that bro.

First I've ever heard of this character was just earlier this week.
    Hopyard likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    First I've ever heard of this character was just earlier this week.
    Me too, but then I'm a bit older than his target audience. I'm still stuck on "Shrimp Boats Are A Coming."

If you aren't ancient, Google the words for more info.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Stupid kids and stupid music. Is this really a surprise that one of them would stoop to a level of spewing garbage for money? It's par for the course.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Because our president is a low life as is PSY.......
    Yeah...something like this would never happen if Obama weren't President! Oh wait...Eazy-E of NWA fame was invited to a White House luncheon back in 1991 when George H W Bush was president? Didn't most of his lyrics have something to do with gang banging, rape, cop killing, etc, etc, etc? Hmmm...
    Hopyard likes this.

VIP Member
    He's not worthy enough to even be talked abt. He needs to be laying somewhere watching roots grow in front of his face.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Yeah, he seems to think us Yankees are ok now that he is making millions off of us. Big surprise.
    Walk softly ...

All I know is that thousands and thousands of teenage boys never got to live a life or came home as cripples to keep South Korea free so that this **** could become an international star and make millions and millions of dollars as opposed to living in a concentration camp. One would think that South Koreans would be well aware of how blessed they are to have had the U.S. protecting them for 60+ years. How's that for gratitude? Maybe it's time we pull out all of our troops and other support and tell them they are own their own with North Korea.

Seems to be little different than other "gansta rap" type songs that extoll the so-called "virtues" of cop killing and other such forms of lashing out at the world.

"Sorry" that he "got caught"? Likely not, though I'm sure he's reveling in the publicity of his works. Had never heard of the guy before this past week.

Just another Kardashian, in some ways. Just another Dogg, in others.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrow75 View Post
    Yeah...something like this would never happen if Obama weren't President! Oh wait...Eazy-E of NWA fame was invited to a White House luncheon back in 1991 when George H W Bush was president? Didn't most of his lyrics have something to do with gang banging, rape, cop killing, etc, etc, etc? Hmmm...
    Got to be Bush's fault huh?? Wil it ever end??
    msgt/ret and 1 old 0311 like this.

Distinguished Member
    Haven't listened to his crap, I haven't gave a rip about the "latest hit" in years.

Seems on par for the uninformed masses of americans, get behind and start worshiping some guy because of a goofy song and dance without knowing a darn thing about him.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links