American soldiers should be killed "SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.".............."PSY' - Page 3

American soldiers should be killed "SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.".............."PSY'

This is a discussion on American soldiers should be killed "SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.".............."PSY' within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just another idiot dancing around stage as all the sheeple cheer him on. It makes my stomach turn knowing that this guy is going to ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: American soldiers should be killed "SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.".............."PSY'

Just another idiot dancing around stage as all the sheeple cheer him on. It makes my stomach turn knowing that this guy is going to perform for America. "Be in the World but not of it" and as for me and my family WE SHALL SERVE THE LORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgunner View Post
    Got to be Bush's fault huh?? Wil it ever end??
    Lookup who George HW Bush is. Then consider that the point of this post was to show that other presidents have indeed made poor choices when choosing who will perform at the white house.
    Darrow75 and Hopyard like this.
    Dave

"When among wild beasts, if they menace you, be a wild beast."
    -Herman Melville

Quote Originally Posted by Footslogger View Post
    Lookup who George HW Bush is. Then consider that the point of this post was to show that other presidents have indeed made poor choices when choosing who will perform at the white house.
    Thank you. That was exactly the point of my post.

You missed the point completely. First of all...wrong Bush. Secondly...where did I blame anybody for anything?

I was simply commenting that bad decisions made about White House "entertainment" choices are not the sole domain of the current president and commenting about this event being any sort of proof that he is a "low life" is a bunch of malarkey.

As to your comment, I find it kind of funny that the same types that are constantly dogging the left for always blaming Bush are the same people who would blame Obama if it rained on their wedding day.

Oh..and in case you misunderstood my last comment as well...I was using a purposely exaggerated example of the blame game to make my point. I don't actually think that anyone blames Obama for the rain.
    Hopyard likes this.

I was stationed in Korea in 2002 when the two girls got ran over by the the AVLB which essentially made them unrecognizable as ever having been human. There were protests outside my base. Some months later when the soldiers who were driving were cleared of all charges, there were protests outside my base. On a side note, the girl stepped in front of a 50 ton tank and was grabbed under the tank's treads. She grabbed her friend when she got hit and that drug her into the treads, too.
    The US was selling S. Korea some new F-18's, and there were protests outside my base. A US Army LTC walking from his house in Seoul was jumped by three Korean thugs who tried to rob him. He beat the hell out of two of them, was stabbed by the third one, but wrestled the knife away and stabbed the attacker back. There were protests outside my base.
    What I'm getting at is that this was mob mentality. Usually one or two professional sh$# disturbers whip up a group of friends that then turned it essentially into a party / protest. It was the popular thing to do. In fact, go anywhere in the world and you'll run into many groups of people who hate us. I just stopped caring what they thought. If it were up to me, I'd close down the military bases in Korea and let some south Koreans get their asses handed to them briefly so they could understand why our soldiers are there. But, alas, it ain't up to me.
    All that to say, PSY is an artist, well rapper. Artists are generally dirt merchants who don't think, they just sort of do whatever they want. So, his words mean absolutely nothing-- either him saying that, or apologizing.
    Now, Jane Fonda is another story. SHE'S an American. I wouldn't piss on that lady's face if her lips were on fire. I've been telling my wife for years that the day Fonda dies, I'm having a party to celebrate. She thinks I'm kidding.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

This guy must be a north korean simpithizer, and should have his name added to the department of homeland securities, no fly and watch list.

Everyone's done/said something they wish they wouldn't have in a moment of whatever; difference here is that he put his words to music and made money off it. He can rot .....
    Another vote to cut off all aid to foreign countries until we get our books straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Footslogger View Post
    Just seems like any time someone mentions Obama someone else just has to bring up a Bush...Usually a Liberal..just sayin
    1 old 0311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by the6shooter View Post
    This guy must be a north korean simpithizer, and should have his name added to the department of homeland securities, no fly and watch list.
    Sympathizer?? I thought he was actually Kim Jong-un wearing a costume.

Just seems like any time someone mentions Obama someone else just has to bring up a Bush...Usually a Liberal..just sayin
    Again...I see you totally missed the point...just sayin.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Me too, but then I'm a bit older than his target audience. I'm still stuck on "Shrimp Boats Are A Coming."

If you aren't ancient, Google the words for more info.
    Thanks, now I have that song stuckin my head.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Thanks, now I have that song stuckin my head.
    No Jean, you can't be old enough. Shouldn't have posted that; a lady never reveals her age.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Any one that spews the garbage he does about our troops should be kicked off the show, but remember that our president has also to have been known to bad mouth our military. Just another incident that points out that the "Big O" does not have the gonads to do so.
    Ksgunner likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    No Jean, you can't be old enough. Shouldn't have posted that; a lady never reveals her age.
    Why not?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Ex Member

That's ALL the Libs have.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links