BREAKING: Shooting Connecticut Elementary School in Newtown

This is a discussion on BREAKING: Shooting Connecticut Elementary School in Newtown within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Here is your solution: We need to completely restore our rights. We need to identify criminals. We need to punish criminals. Everyone needs to realize ...

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree765Likes

Thread: BREAKING: Shooting Connecticut Elementary School in Newtown

Here is your solution:
    We need to completely restore our rights.
    We need to identify criminals.
    We need to punish criminals.
    Everyone needs to realize that there is both good people and evil people in this world.
    The good people need to stand together and defeat the evil people.
    Good people need to stop arguing with other good people.
    Good people need to solve the problem and the problem is evil people not inanimate objects.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that others, including those who own and shoot guns, can have opinions different from your without being the scum of the earth. You're not right, you have an opinion that's all. So do others. This is the United States - we were founded on the right to have our thoughts and words in freedom.
    Not when the one you defend wants to barter away MY 2A rights.
    I call him as I see him and his pandering is deserving of my criticism. That is my right to do so just as it is your right to defend him.
    I will relinquish nothing concerning my rights. I will fight and die for them... Just as it has been done since the inception of this Nation. I would expect nothing less from other honest, patriotic civilians who cherish the rights we have.
    blitzburgh and msgt/ret like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorri View Post

You are a disgrace to the gun community. Truly pathetic and an embarrassment.
    You are nothing more than a troll, here to stir up and agitate the forum.
    You talk of "concessions", giving up something to appease the antis so you can keep your nightstand gun.
    You are no better than the dog that pees out of fear of his master, about to be beaten.
    You are weak in mind and body and a cancer to the people who have fought and died for our right to keep and bear arms.
    I wish I could feel sorry for you but all I can feel is contempt.
    Must be nice living in fantasy land. Come out and join us in the real world some time and the only troll is you. The sad thing is you don't even realize it.

I think you have worn out your welcome here.
    You have nothing constructive to contribute other than your stance on what we should give up to the antis to appease them. To placate them.
    You sir are fired. Pack your things up and move along.
    You are the weak link...
    Attachment 65387
    I'm not going anywhere. I have an opinion and I have compassion and I am very pained by this issue. Now how about you unwrap yourself from that flag and stop acting like a child. I'm not going anywhere by the way unless of course the moderators feel that I need to be banned. I don't think I've done anything to warrant a banning.

Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that others, including those who own and shoot guns, can have opinions different from yours without being the scum of the earth. You're not right, you have an opinion that's all. So do others. This is America - we were founded on the right to have our thoughts and words with freedom. Your attitude, if put into action by a a government, would deny and punish that. It's always best to remember the country we're in.
    And how would you react if someone told you that you have to give up or offer a concession of your rights to have your own thoughts and words and that you have to do this to appease the people who don't want to hear you speak or read the words and thoughts you type on forums or in a book?

I will stand in front of you to defend your right to think, speak and write your mind.

Will you stand in front of me to defend my 2nd amendment right?
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    It becomes my business as soon as you start making proclamations about what would be best for all of us based on your limited amount of real world knowledge on the subject. If you don't think you need, or want, more than three shots, then feel free to make the personal decision to only carry that many. Don't, however, make the mistake of thinking that you have any right, or reason, to make those judgements for anyone but yourself.
    Sorry but the Constitution does not agree with that opinion (though 3 IS a bit dicey) and the Law of the Second is, as the Founders intended, set by SCOTUS so we would not have a country only during their life-times. According to SCOTUS in its definitive and recent HELLER OPINION: regulations are fine so long as they do not remove the basic right to possess a working gun.* The poster is giving his view - which ability is also enshrined in our constitution; I notice no difference in the way he presents his than the way you present yours - except you don't like his.

*(SECTION III ("SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
    DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, ET AL., PETITIONERS v. DICK ANTHONY HELLER
    ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CIRCUIT

[June 26, 2008]
    Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases, commentators and courts routinely explained that the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.")

Now how about a prayer for the dead children who aren't a part of any debate on politics...

Why even bother responding to anti's on an online forum? Screw them. I hope the Mods can now see who they are and do something about it.

This is really getting ridiculous, guys.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ogien View Post
    Must be nice living in fantasy land. Come out and join us in the real world some time and the only troll is you. The sad thing is you don't even realize it.
    What I do realize is that you don't belong here. Maybe you should head on back to the Brady Campaign offices and let us real patriots work on a solution that doesn't involve us just handing our guns in at the police station.
    With your low post count, concession speeches I think it far more likely that you are the troll here.
    Sad part is that you KNOW your the troll.
    blitzburgh likes this.

1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Quit feeding the trolls.
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

What I do realize is that you don't belong here. Maybe you should head on back to the Brady Campaign offices and let us real patriots work on a solution that doesn't involve us just handing our guns in at the police station.
    With your low post count, concession speeches I think it far more likely that you are the troll here.
    Sad part is that you KNOW your the troll.
    Enjoy your talking points, name calling and childishness. You offer nothing, you're a taker and give nothing. You think only of yourself and don't care one bit about your fellow citizens or dead 6 year olds. In your mind the greatest tragedy would be if you were somehow inconvenienced in obtaining more firearms. You sir are acting like a sad, pitiful child with a temper tantrum.

So I'm not patriotic because I disagree with you? Do you know how absurd you are sounding right now? Say whatever you want but for the most part I'm just going to ignore you as you aren't worth my time or trouble.
    detective likes this.

It's bad enough that some duchebag with metal problems walks into a kindergarten and kills twenty six truly innocent souls.
    It's bad enough that the leeches are crawling out of the wood work to DEMAND more gun restrictions.
    Now we have a poster on the board trying to sell off my god given rights out of sheer fear?
    Enough is enough. There is a time to mourn and a time to fight.
    The antis are using this horrible tragedy to further push their anti gun platform.
    I've mourned those poor lost souls who where taken by a viciously evil man.
    It's time to fight.
    I am not giving up anything to anyone any more.

Now we have a poster on the board trying to sell off my god given rights out of sheer fear?
    No, I'm bargaining with my 2A rights and leaving yours completely out of it. Happy?

No, I'm bargaining with my 2A rights and leaving yours completely out of it. Happy?
    You truly are clueless. I don't think I can remember the last time I ran across another human as clueless as you. If this is who you really are... I am truly frightened for those around you.
    Hopefully someone close to you can get you the help you need.

Enjoy your talking points, name calling and childishness. You offer nothing, you're a taker and give nothing. You think only of yourself and don't care one bit about your fellow citizens or dead 6 year olds. In your mind the greatest tragedy would be if you were somehow inconvenienced in obtaining more firearms. You sir are acting like a sad, pitiful child with a temper tantrum.

So I'm not patriotic because I disagree with you? Do you know how absurd you are sounding right now? Say whatever you want but for the most part I'm just going to ignore you as you aren't worth my time or trouble.
    What exactly are you offering?

How do you know how he feels about his fellow citizens or dead 6 year olds (You must have insider information 'cuz far as I know all the kids weren't 6)?

In your mind the greatest tragedy would be if you were somehow inconvenienced in obtaining more firearms. You sir are acting like a sad, pitiful child with a temper tantrum.
    Oh please. I think it's safe to assume we all agree the biggest tragedy here is what happened. I think it's also safe to assume that we, as gun owners, and 2A supporters, we fear our rights will be attacked. Your comments only reinforce that fact. There is absolutely no laws that could of prevented this. Look up CT's gun laws. I know this may be hard for you to understand, but criminals do not follow laws.

Take your BS elsewhere.

You truly are clueless. I don't think I can remember the last time I ran across another human as clueless as you. If this is who you really are... I am truly frightened for those around you.
    Hopefully someone close to you can get you the help you need.
    Perhaps, I'll gladly take all the help I can get. Thanks.

Links