I Get It, Thanks To You Guys. The Recent School Shootings I Get It

This is a discussion on I Get It, Thanks To You Guys. The Recent School Shootings I Get It within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "To anger a c_ _se_ v_t_ ve, lie to him. To anger a l_b_r_l, tell him the truth" -Theodore Roosevelt- That's all I'm saying.. you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: I Get It, Thanks To You Guys. The Recent School Shootings I Get It

"To anger a c_ _se_ v_t_ ve, lie to him. To anger a l_b_r_l, tell him the truth"
    -Theodore Roosevelt- That's all I'm saying.. you can fill in the blanks
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

2. Remove Ads

It doesn't take long for people to really display their true colors,before you trample all over the second amendment why don't we start limiting the first,since the Media really goes out of their way to sensationalize every time there is a mass shooting,and everybody that seems to worship these murderers then start thinking about how to outdo the last Guy and they seem to always target places that ban guns.
    It's not the GUNS,SWEDISH CITIZENS ARE ARMED WITH FA RIFLES,they are required to serve a year in the armed forces,they have armories located throughout the Country that in case of an attack they can grab the heavy stuff,and yet they have virtually no gun crime.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Administrator
    I Get It. Really I Do.

Obviously we're all so stupid here that we are completely incapable of comprehending how you could be so very right and we are all unwittingly so wrong.

I get it. I can only conclude that your intelligence is wasted on us here.

I get it. We're way too stupid here for you to have an intelligent discussion with us.

I get it. You think that we can't think for ourselves....generally. (of course)

I get it that you sit with us in traffic and that you think that us folks here on DC shouldn't be allowed to drive let alone own or carry a firearm.
    I get it that you're somewhat delusional about that.

You ARE 100% correct with regard to "freedom of speech" not being an absolute.

I get it that you're ABSOLUTELY FINE with anything that would help to keep you and your freedom of speech "in check."

That's good to know because even though I can't think for myself ~ I sure am thinking hard right now.

Forget about "machines" ~ I'm thinking that I care MORE about the thousands of other forum members that you just bashed that I care about you.

I'm thinking about how much I really don't like the fact that you broad brush painted so many great, fantastic, & intelligent DC forum people with your "stupid/ignorant" paintbrush.

Hummm....maybe I'll type a few more sentences so that I can better avoid having a "knee jerk" reaction about you just having insulted the thousands of fine folks that "tune in" here.

Me saying "BYE BYE" to you would not be a "knee jerk" reaction because now...I GET IT. and anyway...I'm probably too dumb to know if I'm taking the correct moderator action as it pertains to your membership here.

OK...I've thought about it (even though my thought processes are extremely feeble when compared to yours) and now I KNOW I'm doing the right thing.

I just passed a "rule" up in my brain in order to keep your personal right to "freedom of speech" ~ "in check."

It was kinda fun actually.

Don't Let The EXIT Door Hit You Where Your DNA Split You.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links