4 Dead in another Colorado shooting this morning

This is a discussion on 4 Dead in another Colorado shooting this morning within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is really getting absurd... Colorado dispatcher hears apparent murder-suicide - CNN.com...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 4 Dead in another Colorado shooting this morning

VIP Member
    CNN used to cover national news now they are going to report every and any gun related story to add fuel to the gun control debate.
    pittypat21 and Pyzik like this.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    Why do they always have to take someone with them? If they want to off themselves, I'm all for natural selection.
    pittypat21 and blitzburgh like this.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Sorry, folks...

If you can't see this for the Truth, you're missing it.

Evil is loosed in this world.

Evil with a D in front of it. To be more precise.

Your religion, or mine, has nothing to do with it. Mine says it's caused by an "entity," the Devil or Satan. Yours may not attribute it to one entity... Fine, whatever, I have no problem with your beliefs, you are entitled to them.

But the fact remains, evil is loose... and it's probably gonna get worse for a while...

Every good story has a villain. The one I read, names him. Every story has a hero, mine also names Him. In the long run, I'm counting on my Hero... Can you count on yours?

But, while I'm waiting for Him (somewhat impatiently at this point, I must admit)... My Hero also told me to buy a "sword." You know, just in case. Swords are passe now, so I upgraded... I don't think he'll mind, in fact, that's probably what he meant.
    Brady, atctimmy, niks and 25 others like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

4 am in the morning. Wonder what was going on. It's too early to wake up and start killing, sounds like an all nighter. Could be wrong.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Another one? In a worldview where we are nothing but globs of cells that have no point of existence but are here by accident, why not kill others and yourself when you can't take existing anymore? I'm not surprised that the amount of people who think this way is on the increase and I won't be surprised if we see more and more of these types of things as time goes on. Those who do not fear God will act any way they want.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Senior Member Array rugergunner's Avatar
    Its almost like some kind of stupid conspiracy or something. This is strange and disturbing all at once. With the media all over this stuff like they are (think Vultures), it is no wonder all the morons in society are stepping up to the plate to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Sorry, folks...

If you can't see this for the Truth, you're missing it.

Evil is loosed in this world.

Evil with a D in front of it. To be more precise.

Your religion, or mine, has nothing to do with it. Mine says it's caused by an "entity," the Devil or Satan. Yours may not attribute it to one entity... Fine, whatever, I have no problem with your beliefs, you are entitled to them.

But the fact remains, evil is loose... and it's probably gonna get worse for a while...

Every good story has a villain. The one I read, names him. Every story has a hero, mine also names Him. In the long run, I'm counting on my Hero... Can you count on yours?

But, while I'm waiting for Him (somewhat impatiently at this point, I must admit)... My Hero also told me to buy a "sword." You know, just in case. Swords are passe now, so I upgraded... I don't think he'll mind, in fact, that's probably what he meant.

Nailed it!

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Just saw this a bit ago on my phone's news feed. Sigh. Yet another person taking out innocent life because they are unhappy with theirs. Yet more stoking of the anti-gun fire because the media's eye is on anything gun related right now.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    CNN used to cover national news now they are going to report every and any gun related story to add fuel to the gun control debate.

Pffft... CNN... if they're not sensationalizing mass murders and demonizing inanimate objects, they're breaking the news about who's Dancing with the Stars. They lost their credibility with me long ago.
    atctimmy and GeorgiaDawg like this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Administrator
    There is Evil in this world in the form of extremely sick individuals and it has always been here.

As may have already been posted...The very worst school massacre in the United States (with regard to the number of innocent dead) took place in Bath, Michigan in May of 1927 when an angry school board member blew up the town school.
    In that incident he murdered 45 and wounded another 58 (some permanently maimed)
    The majority of his victims were Kindergarten through 6th Grade children.
    Following the first explosion there was a secondary one which killed Andrew Kehoe (the murderer) and also the school superintendent.

There were NO firearms at all involved in that massacre.
    zacii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    Pffft... CNN... if they're not sensationalizing mass murders and demonizing inanimate objects, they're breaking the news about who's Dancing with the Stars. They lost their credibility with me long ago.
    Indeed they have always been left wing loones

Good news many have woke up and went to Fox for news

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    For those who prefer to listen to right-wing loonies, in groups of five no less? When I turn on the news, I want to hear facts, not opinions, which is what you get thses days.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rugergunner View Post
    Its almost like some kind of stupid conspiracy or something. This is strange and disturbing all at once. With the media all over this stuff like they are (think Vultures), it is no wonder all the morons in society are stepping up to the plate to get their 15 minutes of fame.
    It's called copycatting it it's a consequence of the INSANE publicity given to these events.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    There is Evil in this world in the form of extremely sick individuals and it has always been here.

As may have already been posted...The very worst school massacre in the United States (with regard to the number of innocent dead) took place in Bath, Michigan in May of 1927 when an angry school board member blew up the town school.
    In that incident he murdered 45 and wounded another 58 (some permanently maimed)
    The majority of his victims were Kindergarten through 6th Grade children.
    Following the first explosion there was a secondary one which killed Andrew Kehoe (the murderer) and also the school superintendent.

There were NO firearms at all involved in that massacre.
    In my story... the one with the Hero... it's (evil) been around a lot longer than that... In fact, in my story, somewhere near the beginning of civilization as we know it... there was a report... not dis-similar from our own FBI Uniform Crime Report... It said that the murder rate was 25%... Now, as I read the story... there were only 4 people... but one was killed by another... leaving 3. And guns (and maybe even knives) weren't even around then...
    atctimmy and RMS like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links