Diane Sawyer - CCW Propaganda Video

This is a discussion on Diane Sawyer - CCW Propaganda Video within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Has anyone else seen this Anti-CCW propaganda that is being pushed on YouTube if to subscribe to a gun venue? Proof that Concealed Carry permit ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gene83

Thread: Diane Sawyer - CCW Propaganda Video

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Has anyone else seen this Anti-CCW propaganda that is being pushed on YouTube if to subscribe to a gun venue?

Proof that Concealed Carry permit holders live in a dream world, Part One - YouTube

Not only are they after our guns but our ability to defend yourself! I guess we should just let the BGs win and DIE!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I've seen it, it's old...and doesn't even deserve a response. It proves nothing.

Saw this video quite a while back. This is the worst thing I've ever seen for several reasons.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Yeah...I watched it a while back. Pretty stupid.

Of course if you hand someone a firearm who has limited to no experience and then expect them to efficiently react and draw in an active shooter scenario, they are going to fumble the ball.

The only positive thing I can say about it is that it does show the importance of training with your firearm. At the absolute minimum, anyone that carries needs to be proficient in drawing their weapon from their carry position. Unfortunately, there are people that just go to the range and punch holes in paper with a degree of accuracy, but never think about how to get that firearm into the fight.

I've seen it. I notice that the police did not arrive BEFORE the shooter began firing. Until they can show me where they can accomplish that feat of magic on a consistent basis, I'll continue to carry and take my chances on my own ability.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

It's not only old but ridiculous as well. They saddle the "CCW" carriers with so many disadvantages: gloves, claustrophobic helmets, shirts that go halfway to their knees then put them all in the same chair each time so the shooter knows where to look. Just ridiculous. Let the MSM brainwashing continue.

Old clip...same garbage...no response required!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Re: Diane Sawyer - CCW Propaganda Video

Yet another reason why gun ranges should allow under supervision from an RO to be able to practice drawing from concealed position in a live fire scenario. Being able to clear your clothing is only 1 step in the process. You still have to be able to hit your intended target. Only LEO's can holster at my local range.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Links