Newtown, CN Mass Murders

This is a discussion on Newtown, CN Mass Murders within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm a bit confused and I'm still looking for answers! On the day of the Mass Murders the "Media" report was that the First Responders ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Brad426
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By jrizzleP95

Thread: Newtown, CN Mass Murders

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Newtown, CN Mass Murders

I'm a bit confused and I'm still looking for answers!

On the day of the Mass Murders the "Media" report was that the First Responders found two handguns in the school and the "AR" type rifle in the car the *Mass Murder* use to get to the school! The two handguns were 9mm, a Sig and a Glock.

Now if this is the case did the Mass Murder use the Handguns to massacre the teachers and students? Or did he murder the teachers and students with the "AR" type rifle; then take the "AR" type rifle back to the car, then go back in and kill himself with a pistol? Something is not adding up!

Has anyone heard the facts yet?

*Mass Murder* - I refuse to use his name as he want to go down in history for his actions!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

I think what happened was initially the reports were he used a rifle. Then there was the video of the police taking what looked like a shotgun out of the trunk of the car and it started getting reported that the rifle was found in the car, not the school. Reports that I have read (grain of salt and all that) say kids were saying he had "a big gun and a little gun".

Or it could all be a conspiracy theory. I hear tell the same folks that brought down the towers planned this...
    Darrow75 likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    The game of the media is to be "the firstest with the mostest" whether the info is accurate or not. They can issue corrections as truth emerges.
    Darrow75 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

They fabricate the story to fit their agenda......heard the same handguns used rifle in the car.....but how would that fit their AWB....

What about the guy they found in the woods and handcuffed? It's like he never existed.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Another media outlet was saying the Glock was a 10mm and that 4 handguns were found at the scene. I can't remember which site I read that on though.
    Rule #1. Cardio
    Rule #2. Double Tap

there is a lot of stuff surrounding this whole story that stinks. Remember, if walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its usually a duck...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    What about the guy they found in the woods and handcuffed? It's like he never existed.
    These are not the droids you are looking for. Move along.

Beware of their jedi mind tricks.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Newtown, CN Mass Murders

When it comes to the media or the govt, nothing is as it seems!!
    Bigen03 likes this.
    EDC=Ruger LCP
    Florida CWFL
    NRA Member

Most media don't know the difference between an assault rifle and a shotgun...and then 2 handguns became 4, then 4 was 8, and 8 was 16...by the time it's all said and done he will have had 1 of everything so they can have an excuse to ban everything.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

In a totally unrelated story...

ATF raids gun store where CT shooter's mother purchased the guns used by the Sandy Hook shooter

Story here: ATF Raids Gun Shop Where CT Shooter’s Mother Bought Gun Used in Massacre | Video | TheBlaze.com

I'm guessing some paper trails need to match up to the story we are being told and they are trying to find a way to preemptively discredit anything you might hear from the gun store about the types of guns that were purchased. You can't trust the information you might hear from anyone who works there because they are all now being portrayed at dishonest criminals who are responsible for putting assault weapons in the hands of other criminals.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Links