Friend pointed out GUN DISCREPANCIES - Page 2

Friend pointed out GUN DISCREPANCIES

This is a discussion on Friend pointed out GUN DISCREPANCIES within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by pgrass101 One of the problems is that the televised news, does not produce news.....They produce viewers that they then sell to advertisers ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Friend pointed out GUN DISCREPANCIES

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    One of the problems is that the televised news, does not produce news.....They produce viewers that they then sell to advertisers

It takes weeks or months of hard work to write an accurate news story, and by then most of America has moved on to the latest episode of Amish mafia or what other tripe that The Discovery Channels now airs
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is the TRUTH... read it, again and again.

It used to be that we would get our "hard news" from the newspaper... say, the day after the event took place.. After some real research had been done.

Even then, it might not be 100% accurate. But, often times if it was not, a correction was printed as soon as the discrepancy was discovered... and the newsmen stayed on top of their stories especially the ones with their byline.

In defense of my godfather, Walter Cronkite... By then (the time of TMI), TV news was a competitive business. Extremely competitive. And Walter didn't have "his hands" in every story (which he would have preferred). Unfortunately, as a result, he didn't have accurate facts... and reported on them...

Now a days... folks don't care what the real story is... just give them the headline. And news need have nothing to do with real life changing events... Everything is news. Hence the success of Twitter...

"I am eating a hotdog and watching Oprah... "

Is all the news we care about.
    pgrass101 likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Wandering a little bit off topic to demonstrate a point, namely that you can NOT rely on the national news media to provide accurate information.

That's when it struck me that if the news media was pumping out misinformation about stuff I knew and was technically cognizant of, then how accurate could they be about things I didn't know about, like the economy and foreign relations? Call it my awakening, my loss of innocence, but ever since then I've held a high degree of skepticism about the information we're fed from the organized news media.
    ^^^^^^^^Um, YEP^^^^^^^^^^

DAVID ROCKEFELLER, Internationalist billionaire, Humanist, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather (and in all probability the High School graduate voted "Most Likely to Be Hanged for Treason"), voiced his praise of the controlled U.S. media for keeping their oath not to divulge the Globalist plans to the public. Speaking to his fellow conspirators at a meeting, June 1991 in Baden Baden, Germany, of yet one more infamous World Order group, the Bilderbergers,
    Mr. Rockefeller said:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

(It is not reported if the attendees kissed his ring - or anything else - after their leader bestowed his blessing on those in attendance). Actually, we could ask Governor Clinton or Dan Quayle, both of whom were there. Bush and Clinton are Bilderbergers, Internationalists, and their goals are exactly the same for America.

JAMES PAUL WARBURG, Foreign Agent of the Rothschild Dynasty, major player in the Federal Reserve Act scam: on February 17, 1950, while speaking before the United States Senate, this pompous Internationalist boasted confidently, "We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

ROBERT KENNEDY, former U.S. Attorney General of the U.S.: "All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER." - 1967
    END QUOTES.

We,(the people of the USA) are already in the boxcars, going on our little trip.
    Most just are not aware of it yet.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    ^^^^^^^^Um, YEP^^^^^^^^^^

DAVID ROCKEFELLER, Internationalist billionaire, Humanist, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather (and in all probability the High School graduate voted "Most Likely to Be Hanged for Treason"), voiced his praise of the controlled U.S. media for keeping their oath not to divulge the Globalist plans to the public. Speaking to his fellow conspirators at a meeting, June 1991 in Baden Baden, Germany, of yet one more infamous World Order group, the Bilderbergers,
    Mr. Rockefeller said:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

(It is not reported if the attendees kissed his ring - or anything else - after their leader bestowed his blessing on those in attendance). Actually, we could ask Governor Clinton or Dan Quayle, both of whom were there. Bush and Clinton are Bilderbergers, Internationalists, and their goals are exactly the same for America.

JAMES PAUL WARBURG, Foreign Agent of the Rothschild Dynasty, major player in the Federal Reserve Act scam: on February 17, 1950, while speaking before the United States Senate, this pompous Internationalist boasted confidently, "We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

ROBERT KENNEDY, former U.S. Attorney General of the U.S.: "All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER." - 1967
    END QUOTES.

We,(the people of the USA) are already in the boxcars, going on our little trip.
    Most just are not aware of it yet.
    Hey!

Let's not forget the Skulls (skull and Bones)
    The Rothschilds

and all the others...
    oneshot likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    I've seen the footage of the LEO removing a rifle from the trunk and the appearance of the rifle which the LEO is shown holding and clearing is not consistent with the appearance of an AR-15.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Hey!

Let's not forget the Skulls (skull and Bones)
    The Rothschilds

and all the others...
    Like the Goonies and the Scooby Gang
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

1more, I watched the video, and I agree, it looks like a shotgun, from how it's cleared. However, it doesn't make a difference to me. He wasn't allowed to possess/own/purchase in CT,so he killed his mom to acquire weapons.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

I wonder how long it's going to take for the true findings to come out and where we'd hear it from. There were so many agencies there on-scene that I have a feeling that this one is going to be a huge mess for them to sift through the whohaswhats. That looked like a shotgun in the trunk of the car to me too.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    1more, I watched the video, and I agree, it looks like a shotgun, from how it's cleared. However, it doesn't make a difference to me. He wasn't allowed to possess/own/purchase in CT,so he killed his mom to acquire weapons.
    My point was that the "long gun" found in the trunk got morphed into an "assault rifle" which got morphed into an "AR-15 Assault Rifle".

The BG did not have an AR-15

In a totally unrelated story...

ATF raids gun store where CT shooter's mother purchased the guns used by the Sandy Hook shooter

Story here: ATF Raids Gun Shop Where CT Shooter’s Mother Bought Gun Used in Massacre | Video | TheBlaze.com

I'm guessing some paper trails need to match up to the story we are being told and they are trying to find a way to preemptively discredit anything you might hear from the gun store about the types of guns that were purchased. You can't trust the information you might hear from anyone who works there because they are all now being portrayed at dishonest criminals who are responsible for putting assault weapons in the hands of other criminals.
    oneshot likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    I am wondering why the FBI and the ATF are routinely on the scene at these shootings.
    If they(the perps) didn't cross state lines, and the police are not actively requesting their presence, why do they show up?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I am wondering why the FBI and the ATF are routinely on the scene at these shootings.
    If they(the perps) didn't cross state lines, and the police are not actively requesting their presence, why do they show up?
    The only thing I can come up with is that in a lot of these cases, (like in the Aurora, CO incident) there have been the threats of explosives so maybe it's just a default given the profile of the crime.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Well the media are coopted by the gov't - that's not news.

Tim Dolan will never be confused with a theologian - that's not news either.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Journalism is dead and buried for all intent and purpose.

Here is a link to the Journalist's Guide to Assault Rifles.

The Firearm Blog Journalists Guide to Firearm Identification
    Seth likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

The ATF will routinely show up at the request of local law enforcement or fire officials when a large or complex fire occurs, this is because the small towns usually lack the resources to properly investigate. I am sure this investigation was or will be taken over by ATF FBI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links