NOT everyone in Texas is a NRA Member

This is a discussion on NOT everyone in Texas is a NRA Member within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members See Link: Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members - Spokane Conservative ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bullet1234

Thread: NOT everyone in Texas is a NRA Member

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members

See Link: Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

If this is a repeated thread Mods can delete! If not this is coming from the "Party of Tolerance"; Only if you beleive their Bovine Feces

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Just another Liberal nut case.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

VIP Member
    Considering their general fear of firearms, I think he ought to rethink asking for a shooting war as a way to eliminate the opposing view.

Just a reminder that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) from Houston is a Texan, and I'm positive that nutcase isn't in the NRA...
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

That is the PROBLEM, he only supports what HE BELIEVES,,,, a common issue
    with LIBERALS,,,, my way or the highway. These people are so fanatical it is real SCAREY.
    He would kill to get his way or suppress those that disagree with him, a characteristic
    of the mass murders.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.

How is that not a terroristic threat?
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Camjr View Post
    Just a reminder that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) from Houston is a Texan, and I'm positive that nutcase isn't in the NRA...

No she ins't. She's a carpet bagger from Queens NY. No offense to any of our esteemed members from NY.

Why do you think the anti's want to round up all the guns..?

Daley wanted to stick a bayonet from his selected model up somebody's poop chute, the rest of them are merely hoping to find a nice weapon with which to kill all the supporters of the NRA, GOA, et al.

But that's okay... BGs won't have guns.... yeah right.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

i always find it amusing to hear some of those on the political left talk about killing those they don't like/can't stand. if anyone so much as speaks sideways at one of their sacred cows, they will jump all over them as bigoted. but somehow, if they're talking about a group with whom they seriously disagree (like gun owners) some of them find it perfectly OK to essentially advocate murder.

the part i find amusing is that members of a group which abhors firearms is talking about shooting members of another group that owns so many of them. fortunately for them, most of us are too civilized to resort to violence in such matters.

to learn what another liberal whose head isn't on straight* had to say, try finding the recent DC (?) thread about the East Coast college professor who tweeted some really vile comments about gun owners.**

*i really don't consider ALL liberal/progressive people to be unstable, but IMO these two certainly ARE.

**i tried a quick search for it, but i couldn't find it.

Links