Rahm Emanuel's Response to NRA School Safety Plan - Page 2

Rahm Emanuel's Response to NRA School Safety Plan

This is a discussion on Rahm Emanuel's Response to NRA School Safety Plan within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well...... All of Illinois politicians are well phonological in how gun laws should be indicted. Just look at all the success they have had over ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Rahm Emanuel's Response to NRA School Safety Plan

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    Well......

All of Illinois politicians are well phonological in how gun laws should be indicted.

Just look at all the success they have had over the years in the Chicago area?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Yeah, but just because someone is born in America, doesn't mean they can't serve, in some capacity, in the Israeli military. In Rahm's case though, he did only serve as a civilian volunteer for the IDF.
    I'm trying to figure out where you are coming from and what you are trying to say.

I do hope you are aware that the US military enlists non-nationals into active duty. They don't even need to be
    residents of the US. We have
    enlisted tens of thousands of Philippines citizens into our military by direct enlistment on their
    soil, not ours. And that enlistment did not necessarily assure either citizenship or a Green Card
    when the enlistment is up.

Just pointing out that the game is played by the US too.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Misunderstanding. "Rahm Israel Emanuel was born on November 29, 1959 in Chicago, Illinois,"

Duh, just because someone is Jewish does not make them an Israeli. And the other way around too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I'm trying to figure out where you are coming from and what you are trying to say.

I do hope you are aware that the US military enlists non-nationals into active duty. They don't even need to be
    residents of the US. We have
    enlisted tens of thousands of Philippines citizens into our military by direct enlistment on their
    soil, not ours. And that enlistment did not necessarily assure either citizenship or a Green Card
    when the enlistment is up.

Just pointing out that the game is played by the US too.
    I'm replying to your post about Emanuel. You said just because he was Jewish, he wasn't necessarily Israeli and you quoted the post about his military service to Israel. I was pointing out that even though he wasn't Israeli, he did serve some time in the IDF, although it was as a civilian volunteer.

On the subject of Chicago's political history.....as Fox News is reporting on their ... rat ah ta ta history

Doghandler likes this.

OD*
    Unbelievable, when Clinton proposed the same thing 12 years ago, Democrats thought it was a great idea, but the Republicans didn't like it. Now that it's the NRA proposing it, they are belittled as monsters by the media and liberals.

Clinton Pledges Funds to Add Police to Schools - Los Angeles Times
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    Rahm is a ... oh wait, I can't say that here.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Naw, he was a Priest.

Attachment 65620
    OHHHHH that one
    TX expat likes this.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    The term "common sense" when used with "gun control" is an oxymoron. Rahm Emanual is just a ordinary moron!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    The term "common sense" when used with "gun control" is an oxymoron. Rahm Emanual is just a ordinary moron!
    I thought "common sense gun control" meant using both hands whenever possible and not turning your pistol sideways.
    pittypat21 likes this.

Rahm Emanuel's Response to NRA School Safety Plan

As previously pointed out... Rahm needs to take care of his own backyard... What is his plan to stop the gun violence in his city?
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

128857008304108555.jpg

Need I say more?
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Administrator
    Please stay ON TOPIC.

I made 5 Post Deletions in this thread already.

This thread is NOT about the middle name of the Prez and it is not about Judas and if he was Jewish...or not.

You are going to see a thread closure if you cannot keep it on topic.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    What Premier rahm emanuel finds truly “outrageous and unsettling” is that mere children and teachers would be afforded the same protection he so deservedly receives.
    That's because these people are elitists. The things they say only apply to the peasantry, i.e. American citizens, they are naturally excluded per their superior positions.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    We already have a number of schools with armed officers and as OD previously mentioned, Clinton brought armed officers in schools during his administration. So with this in mind, can we conclude that Rahm Emanuel is saying that the schools that already have this successfully in place as well as Clinton's action is/was "outrageous and unsettling"?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/22/us...anted=all&_r=0

Where is the outcry about armed guards in banks, to guard our money? But they are outraged by trained armed guards in our schools to protect our childen,unbeliveable! Freedom is never free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links