I am Adam Lanza’s Mother

I am Adam Lanza’s Mother

This is a discussion on I am Adam Lanza’s Mother within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Very interesting article, however the comments do give you pause as to the extent of the Issue! I am Adam Lanza's Mother - The Blue ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: I am Adam Lanza’s Mother

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

I am Adam Lanza’s Mother

Very interesting article, however the comments do give you pause as to the extent of the Issue!

I am Adam Lanza's Mother - The Blue Review | The Blue Review

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I work in a large jail, You can't believe how common this is! For quite a few years now there has been no treatment facility here in central CA. DR

RAL
    I have friends in this position. They live in fear. There is no help. All because some PC people decided there should be no facilities to help these families.

Most in the mental health community GET IT. It's not the guns that are the problem. Many of their homes have no guns, yet they fear for their lives on a daily basis.
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

VIP Member
    That is a chilling article, but not surprising at all. It should be required reading by everyone, especially those that say "guns are the problem".

We know a couple that adopted a 2 year old from the state of Maryland many years ago. He grew up to be violent and abusive. It didn't happen overnight, it happened fairly slowly starting around the age of 8. By the time he was 14 they were terrified of him, slept with their bedroom door locked and their daughter (who was 3 years younger) had to lock her door too. Several times a week he promised them he would knife them all in their sleep.
    After a couple of years of fighting with the state of MD they were able to get him into a school for troubled kids. He turned 18 last year and now he's in a Halfway house. He still threatens them if he doesn't think they are giving him what he wants. He'll be released from the Halfway house when he's 21. Who knows what he'll do then.

It's horrifying.
    Hopyard likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Sponsored Links