Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters

This is a discussion on Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So sad, get well soon brothers!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters

So sad, get well soon brothers!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

2. Remove Ads

let us take a second and tell the truth. This person should have been put to death years ago, he should have never been allowed to walk the streets but liberals force us to let them out. The truth so who really killed them
    According to police officials, Spangler has a lengthy criminal record, including a manslaughter conviction for murdering his own grandmother, Rose Spangler, when he bludgeoned her to death with a hammer in 1980. Spangler Served 17 years in prison for the his crime.

Read more: Fire 'trap': Gunman dead after killing 2 firefighters at scene of Western NY blaze | Fox News
    surefire7 likes this.

Same from CNN + Audio Dispatch/Firefighter Tapes

Story, CNN: New York town's 'Firefighter of the Year' shot dead responding to blaze - CNN.com

Audio Tapes: Wounded Firefighter/Dispatch: New York town's 'Firefighter of the Year' shot dead responding to blaze - CNN.com

This is an hour away from where I live.

4 firemen shot 2 dead, 2 wounded, so sad... children (Sandy Hook) and firemen they kill; Cowards! "Only the Good Die Young"...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goawayfarm View Post
    Apparently this clown was a felon. He served 17 years for beating his grandmother to death with a hammer.

So if he was able to get a gun in New York.... I guess all the restrictions on the law-abiding are pretty useless..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythius View Post
    who says he bought his gun in NY?

gun laws are useless unless they are nation-wide.
    I didn't say he BOUGHT it in New York....I said "...he was able to get a gun in New York...."...He's a felon & it was illegal for him to possess a firearm ANYWHERE IN THE USA!....SO ALL THE GUN LAWS IN THE USA & NEW YORK DIDN'T STOP HIM!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Almost every fire engine and ambulance is a rolling gun free zone. Even if not, this kind of ambush attack is hard to avoid. Cops get ambushed and shot at the same way, with similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by goawayfarm View Post
    Apparently this clown was a felon. He served 17 years for beating his grandmother to death with a hammer.

So if he was able to get a gun in New York.... I guess all the restrictions on the law-abiding are pretty useless..............
    If we only had stronger laws... (cough, cough)
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Almost every fire engine and ambulance is a rolling gun free zone. Even if not, this kind of ambush attack is hard to avoid. Cops get ambushed and shot at the same way, with similar results.

If we only had stronger laws... (cough, cough)
    Correct, guns are not allowed in our station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My prayers and thoughts to the fallen and their families.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

For the life of me, I do not understand these self centered jerks who, in the process of killing themselves, feel like they need to take others with them.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar

Re: Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    I suppose carrying ammo into a fire is a bad idea? Otherwise this doesn't make sense to me.

No it is not gunman shoots.
    It is life long Criminal let out by a liberal system to pry on a defenseless public again. Time and time again this happens. Almost every time we have a shooting in Milwaukee, and they bother to even try and arrest some one. We find out latter the shooter was released last year after serving 2 years for manslaughter. In one case he had killed two other people and was already out. The others we find have records dating back years. And they are still on the streets.
    He should have been put to death many years ago and if not he should have never been allowed in public again.
    The DA, the parole board the judge they should be charged with murder they are the ones at fault.

It is life long Criminal let out by a liberal system to pry on a defenseless public again. Time and time again this happens. Almost every time we have a shooting in Milwaukee, and they bother to even try and arrest some one. We find out latter the shooter was released last year after serving 2 years for manslaughter. In one case he had killed two other people and was already out. The others we find have records dating back years. And they are still on the streets.
    He should have been put to death many years ago and if not he should have never been allowed in public again.
    The DA, the parole board the judge they should be charged with murder they are the ones at fault.
    Laws only apply to those that choose to obey them. The rest of us are on our own when others choose not to.

Supposedly, they have now found a body in the ruins of the house...probably the missing sister.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Good luck with that! I don't trust our judicial system at all. Too corrupt I think. Remember liberals think these people can be "rehabilitated". Simply not possible.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    How does an ex-member still post?
    I miss more fun by working all night...
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

The only brave thing you do is sign up, after that everything else is just part of doing your job.

Now can we get someone to make murdering people illegal?!?!
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links