Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters

This is a discussion on Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Updated story here: Horrific New Details Revealed in Christmas Eve Firefighter Murders | TheBlaze.com The evil person "brought plenty of ammunition with him for three ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Report: Gunman shoots at firefighters

Updated story here:
    Horrific New Details Revealed in Christmas Eve Firefighter Murders | TheBlaze.com

The evil person "brought plenty of ammunition with him for three weapons including a military-style assault rifle"...and "he left his flaming home carrying a pump-action shotgun, a .38-caliber revolver and a .223-caliber semiautomatic Bushmaster rifle with flash suppression, the same make and caliber weapon used in the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn., that killed 26."
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

2. Remove Ads

I posted this on the McDonalds thread, more appropriate here....and I'm still hacked about it, back to my cocktail, maybe I can something on TV to distract.....Wizard of Oz, that'll do it........

Ok, now I am going to get on my soapbox.....

Our justice system needs a revamp, not our gun laws. That wacko that set fire to his house and amushed the firemen was arrested for MANSLAUGHTER in 1980(?) for bludgeoning his grandmother to death, serves 17 years, then gets off parole a few years later! How the heck does this guy get put back in with the rest of us?? With the advances in DNA testing, I say if you get put on deathrow these days, and DNA proves you did it, take them straight to the chamber and stick the needle in them, no more 15/18/20 years of appeals. Our prisons are over-crowded, there's plenty of room in hell.....just gripes me to no end how our legal system fails us so many times and innocent people have to suffer because of it.....I'm gonna go make a drink.......
    The wise man looks for ways to minimize mistakes, a fool boasts it will never happened to him.

"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
    - Antonio Meloni

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links