Homeowner fights off three home invaders in Sacramento.

This is a discussion on Homeowner fights off three home invaders in Sacramento. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; “It was just awful for everyone. There’s no positive thing for this at all,” she said. There really are people who are happier about burglaries ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Homeowner fights off three home invaders in Sacramento.

Homeowner fights off three home invaders in Sacramento.

“It was just awful for everyone. There’s no positive thing for this at all,” she said.
    There really are people who are happier about burglaries and robberies where the assailants get away and no one is killed than seeing a bad guy killed. It's mind boggling to me.

One Dead, Three Wounded in Home Invasion

Ryan
    Those who will not govern their own behavior are slaves waiting for a master; one will surely find them.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    To be honest, its hard to ascertain what exactly she meant by that statement.
    She could have meant that its horrible that the thugs were dumb enough to try to break in.
    As I said, hard to tell for sure.
    Glad the homeowner was able to defend his family.
    Hope for their sake he wasn't a drug dealer or the like.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

o be honest, its hard to ascertain what exactly she meant by that statement.
    I think what she is saying,If you want to Burglarize a house or Rob somebody then do it to me since I would like to provide a safe environment for you in your Job selection,in fact I will provide Beer and Pretzels so you can tell all your friends how wonderful an experience you had Robbing my place,The rape thing was a little more than I expected but when you crammed the barrel of your gun in my mouth I know deep down you didn't mean to knock my teeth out.
    ksholder likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    The written report was pathetic. A third grader could do better. The video was a bit more clear, but not much. The gal they interviewed did not have a particularly good grasp on grammar, or possibly it was the way the piece was edited, but it was pretty poorly reported. Hoping the GG gets better soon.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Links