Bad: home invasion, about 20 minutes from here

This is a discussion on Bad: home invasion, about 20 minutes from here within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Home owners robbed and beaten. Maybe they got off easy. Suspect(s) still on the loose. Couple Robbed, Beaten In South County Home | FOX2now.com...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Bad: home invasion, about 20 minutes from here

Home owners robbed and beaten. Maybe they got off easy. Suspect(s) still on the loose.

Couple Robbed, Beaten In South County Home | FOX2now.com
    Ruger SR9c
    Ruger LCP
    Ruger SR22

If armed at home, and one SHOULD be, it would be so much easier to take aim as the first kick/thud is heard on the front door.
    Certainly no guarantees here, but with a bullet or two in the first guy, the second guy may just re-evaluate his chances...I'm just sayin'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Near the end of the video report, the reporter notes that the 2 people in the house were taken to the hospital with what sound like minor wounds. She then says that she is not sure how many victims there were... I did not understand that part. It would be interesting to see any follow-ups to this one to clarify her remarks.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Things continue on the downhill slide in the metro "Lou" area....just added another "870" to the home defense options.... Stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Certainly no guarantees here, but with a bullet or two in the first guy, the second guy may just re-evaluate his chances...I'm just sayin'...
    I totally agree but then I would worry about the second guy coming back to avenge his friend. Once they take off running, however, it's no longer self defense.
    I don't always carry two concealed S&W 500's.........JUST KIDDING!

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but I bet there's a connection in some way to an employee. Maybe just an acquaintance of an employee, but gotta be a connection somehow. "Codes to other businesses" they own, who would know about that?

Nice house--people need to understand, the thugs go where the money and nice things are. 7:30 am too, not a time when people are "expecting" an attack. Gotta keep your guard up I guess.

Links