Gun Owner's Names & Addresses published by New York’s “Journal News”

This is a discussion on Gun Owner's Names & Addresses published by New York’s “Journal News” within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just like Hitler Identified the Jewish Culture by placing a Yellow Star of David on their clothing, the Liberal Newspapers use their weapons, Media! It ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Gun Owner's Names & Addresses published by New York’s “Journal News”

Just like Hitler Identified the Jewish Culture by placing a Yellow Star of David on their clothing, the Liberal Newspapers use their weapons, Media! It doesn't surprise me that this is happening in Newyork also. After all, look who they have for a Mayor.

Typical Liberals, instead of addressing the real problems which are the Criminals they continue on with their Anti-America, Anti-Constitution, Anti-Christian, Anti-Gun Rhetoric.

At least the Criminals will know the addresses of all the Law Abiding Gun Owners and will think real long and hard before they try anything stupid...

As for me, I will continue to speak out against all those in this GREAT COUNTRY that continue their attacks on We The Law Abiding People. I will continue to counter all their lies and deceit with the TRUTH and I pray that Almighty GOD saves us from those that want to destroy the Freedoms that so many Brothers and Sisters lost their lives for...

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by elad View Post
    Shows the bad guys where not to break in.
    Only purpose of posting was to scare the sheeple.
    NO IT DOESN'T...... It shows the BGs where to hit during the day while Mr & Mrs Upper Middle Class are off to work to pay the Obama taxes because they have worked hard to prosper and the Obamaites are going to steal what they have one way or the other.
    goldmaster likes this.

So you have an abused/stalked woman who has moved and hidden all her location info. She gets a "permit" to have a handgun for her protection,,,,,,,,,,Now through the FOIA, they have outed her to her assailant. Real good move.

VIP Member
    Liberals never , never understand the "Law of Unintended Consequences".
    msgt/ret, JoJoGunn and WonderBra like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

I have to say that I feel it's pretty low of them to announce something like this to the world. However now on one hand the criminals that have a brain know to stay away from those houses the ones that have more guts the brains will think hey I can scope this place out and when they ain't home get there guns. Any count I would be rather destrought if I opened the paper and was in a article statting the names of gun owners however its better then being listed in the obituary.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elad View Post
    Shows the bad guys where not to break in.
    Only purpose of posting was to scare the sheeple.

On the contrary, it shows criminals where to find guns to steal. That's the real problem. It just made every home on that list a target for theft and robbery. The majority of guns used in crimes are stolen, and are the result of home and car break-ins.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I have to visit the local drug store again and get more of those request for free literature cards out of the magazines. Boy, each card has about thirty/fifty free pieces of literature available. Fill out two on each of the newspapers staff listed and they will get 100's of free gun related junk mail in addition to what has already been ordered for them.
    Danoh likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

RAL
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    The reporter Worley has a gun permit.

https://christopherfountain.wordpres...-home-address/
    It would be interesting to know who, on the list of those who work for the New York Journal News, has been turned down for a gun permit, who has been turned down for a CC permit, who has been charged with a gun violation, and who has any kind of criminal history. That should be published too.

Since they seem to want everything open and above board . . . anybody live in that area of the country with one of those remote control robo-chopper-video-camera things to post on YouTube, in real time, all their comings and goings?

I'm sure they would defend their rights to do that to us.

Cat poo is too good for them . . . ferret poo! That stuff repels rodents for years. I know from experience. I once gave a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff to a relative for a Christmas present with instructions. It was GREATLY appreciated and I'm not kidding! Since it is such a great rodent repellant, those "journalists?" would have to head for the hills - no wait - the law of unintended consequences - forget the ferret poo - I don't want them living anywhere near me . . .
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Data on CWFL holders is exempt from public release in FL. IF some FL "journalist" did that, I'd demand prosecution.

790.0601 Public records exemption for concealed weapons.—
    (1) Personal identifying information of an individual who has applied for or received a license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm pursuant to s. 790.06 held by the Division of Licensing of the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is confidential and exempt from s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution. This exemption applies to such information held by the division before, on, or after the effective date of this section.
    (2) Information made confidential and exempt by this section shall be disclosed:
    (a) With the express written consent of the applicant or licensee or his or her legally authorized representative.
    (b) By court order upon a showing of good cause.
    (c) Upon request by a law enforcement agency in connection with the performance of lawful duties, which shall include access to any automated database containing such information maintained by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.

And I'm not giving consent!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Was watching Fox News tonight, and Eric Bolling said gun owners fine with being outed like this, because we have guns to address breaking in ? What? Really? Saying break in because I have guns?
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    Was watching Fox News tonight, and Eric Bolling said gun owners fine with being outed like this, because we have guns to address breaking in ? What? Really? Saying break in because I have guns?
    I'm pretty sure he didn't ask any of us that are on that map. What a jackass.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    I'm pretty sure he didn't ask any of us that are on that map. What a jackass.
    exactly. If I was on that list,I wouldn't be worried about break ins while I was home, but while the home is empty, for people looking for guns.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    exactly. If I was on that list,I wouldn't be worried about break ins while I was home, but while the home is empty, for people looking for guns.
    Not to mention there are a lot of people involved in law enforcement on that list that by nature of their job require a permit or those that don't want everything on their shield. So now people know where to go for revenge or get some police goods. Then you also have people that have moved from stalkers or domestic violence now have their address out there for their attackers to see.
    mulle46 likes this.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links