GOOD: Home invader shot and killed

This is a discussion on GOOD: Home invader shot and killed within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Vegas man protects woman and infant in his home about 10am this morning against 4 armed home invaders. http://m.fox5vegas.com/w/main/story/81295213/ Congratulations! You're a true hero, whoever ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BWBracelets
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: GOOD: Home invader shot and killed

Vegas man protects woman and infant in his home about 10am this morning against 4 armed home invaders.

http://m.fox5vegas.com/w/main/story/81295213/

Congratulations! You're a true hero, whoever you are!
    www.getcorded.com
    Anubis likes this.

Wow! The resident must have been ready... Goes to show you never know when you will need a gun or two and ammo handy... Started shooting as soon as they forced their way in... Kind of trivial but I wonder how many shots were fired
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar

Re: GOOD: Home invader shot and killed

Sounds to me like the defender was maybe mixed up in something shady, but hard to say for sure from the article. Glad the kid is ok and still has both parents regardless of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktice View Post
    Sounds to me like the defender was maybe mixed up in something shady, but hard to say for sure from the article. Glad the kid is ok and still has both parents regardless of the rest.
    It's possible... But man you are harsh on humanity... I'd like to sit and hear your story...
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by 1911_Kimber View Post
    It's possible... But man you are harsh on humanity... I'd like to sit and hear your story...
    Heh, sorry, I should be more charitable. It just sounds fishy to me is all.

I hear you... I am just pushing your buttons.. The thought did cross my mind

-James Earl Jones

He might have been into something shady but ill give him the benefit of the doubt as I know many people who carry at home as if they were out and about.

Edited for spelling.

www.getcorded.com

Quote Originally Posted by BWBracelets View Post
    He might have been into something shady but ill give him the benefit of the doubt as I know many people who carry at home as if they were out and about.
    Sure, I carry that way at home. What makes it seem shady to me is that a firefight ensued, not like these stories I've read where the kid at home shoots the bad guy and then bg runs away if possible. But I'm no expert, so really I shouldn't be judging. Good on the guy for defending his self, home, and family.

Quote Originally Posted by brocktice View Post
    Sure, I carry that way at home. What makes it seem shady to me is that a firefight ensued, not like these stories I've read where the kid at home shoots the bad guy and then bg runs away if possible. But I'm no expert, so really I shouldn't be judging. Good on the guy for defending his self, home, and family.
    I see what you're saying.

www.getcorded.com

Down here about 99% of the home invasions are drug related,either stash houses for either tons of Pot "YES TONS" , hundreds of kilos of Cocaine,or money.
    They opened the door so they either knew them,or they broke a rule we PREACH here,don't open the door to someone you don't know.
    Good thing no innocent people were hurt,the 3 idiots fleeing better run fast past Taco Bell and past the Border since they can and will be charged with murder
    Bubbiesdad likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Good for him. These are the articles that need to be spread out to the public. I am sure this was a small piece on the news. Lets spread it out to everywhere.
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Sponsored Links