Another Mass Murrder

This is a discussion on Another Mass Murrder within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Is time we outlawed the personal vehicle! Chinese man drives car into students, injuring 13 - SFGate Again a gun wasn't used!...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Brad426
  • 1 Post By suntzu

Thread: Another Mass Murrder

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Another Mass Murrder

Is time we outlawed the personal vehicle!

Chinese man drives car into students, injuring 13 - SFGate

Again a gun wasn't used!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

And nobody was killed, so your argument would get flung back into your face by anyone that thinks guns are the problem.

Seriously, though, China seems to have a bigger problem with whack jobs attacking their children than we do... by a lot.

Of course this is a country that has a population of more than 1.5 billion... so even if you are a one in a million kinda guy, there are still 1,500 guys just like you.
    suntzu and brocktice like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Counter arguement would be if he had access to a semi auto gun he could have killed 13 people.....again, comparing vehicles and baseball bats and knives do nothing to sway anyone's opinion about gun control. If anything it emboldens the anti's
    brocktice likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Another Mass Murrder

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Counter arguement would be if he had access to a semi auto gun he could have killed 13 people.....again, comparing vehicles and baseball bats and knives do nothing to sway anyone's opinion about gun control. If anything it emboldens the anti's
    Accept that Drunk Drivers murder 100 times as many as all the deaths by Rifles to include the modern sporting rifle and we do not restrict the usage or ownership!

Mea Culpa! I should have started "another mass murder attempt"!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I demand that China institute Car Control immediately!

Links